To the Cells,

You reached Jungkook's cell. He invited you inside his cell. You thought about. 

Is it wrong to enter his room? Well, Yugyeom and Jimin always enter my room, so it okay, right?

You enter his cell. His cell was neater than your. You sat on the other bed while Jungkook laid on his bed.

"Who's bed is this?"

"It's Yugyeom."

Yugyeom's bed was lumpy and hard. This was the most uncomfortable bed you ever sat on.

"This bed is so lumpy! How did he sleep on this?"

"He doesn't. He leaves the room and sleep somewhere else."

"Where?" It was not with BamBam because you are a light sleeper and the door makes the loudest and annoyingly sound ever.

"I don't know. I never question him. He told me on the first day, he told to not questioned what he does."

You nodded and laid on his bed. You looked at the ceiling. It was dark and dirty. There was a silence. You looked at Jungkook. He fell asleep. He looked so cute when he fell asleep.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It startled Jungkook. He got up and opened the door. It was Jinyoung.

"Can I come in?" He asked. 

Why? What does he need?

"Sure. Come in Mr. Park." He walked in and looked around. He was looking for something specific.

"Whatcha looking for?" You asked.

"His bag." He answered. You didn't suspect him to answer.

"His bag? His bag why?" Jk asked.

"Yea, his bag why?" You joined Jk.

"BamBam needs it. I don't know why so don't ask." He responded so quickly.

"Okay" You and Jk said together. You two watched him searched the room. Then someone else came in. It was Officer Mark.

"Do you have a search warrant sir?" Mark said with a smile.

"Fuck off Mark or I'll fired you for really." Jinyoung said. Mark laughed. You never ever saw this side of Mark.

"Cmon, what are you looking for?" Mark asked.

"Yugyeom's bag. Now are you all going to help or not?" Jinyoung said. All of you guys started to search for his bag.

Wait. How does his bag even look like? How are we going to find the right bag.