The Search

You went to find Yugyeom, but there was one problem. You have no idea where Yugyeom is. Then an idea came on your head.

What if he with BamBam? I hope he with BamBam. Please be okay.

You ran towards your cell. You opened the door and ran inside. Yugyeom wasn't in there. Bambam sat up his bed. He was confused. He has a puzzle look on his face.

"What are you doing here? Did class end early?" He asked

"No, I ditch. Bye!" You quickly said and ran out the door.

"WAIT!!" BB said but you ignored him. Talking wasn't going to find Yugyeom faster. 

You ran around the halls looking for a sign of blood or Yugyeom. You saw the guards. They pointed to a certain direction. One of the guard sat down. He looked tired. The other guards left him behind. 

You ran towards the guard. It was the same one from the day you had a sub. It was the pale one. You stop right in front him. He looked at you. You want to know if they were looking for Yugyeom.

"What goes on? Who are they looking for?"

"Kim Yugyeom." He answer bluntly. "Haven't I seen you before?"

"Yes. You was a guard for Kim Seokjin. The one that told dad jokes. Remember?"

"Ah, yes, I remembered. I don't like him."

"You never told us your name."

"I didn't? I thought I did. Well, my name is Min Yoongi. You called me Mr. Min, got it."

"Okay. Well, I'll go back to class now Mr. Min" that was a lie. You went in the opposite direction. You ran and ran but he didn't find him. You stop to catch your breath. 

You were spotted by the guards. "Get her! She knows Yugyeom!"shouted Jaebum. You turned and ran as fast as you can.

Dasi run run run

You turned a corner. The guards were om your tail. You keep running until you were pulled in the closet. The door shut all the way. You heard the guards ran by. "Quick! I think she ran this way! I can't lose my job." Jaebum said. "I rather get fired than chase little kids. I quit. You, Jackson, and Mark can kiss my ass goodbye!"  Yoongi said.

The guards left. The room was dark and it smelled werid. It smelled like blood. You turned on the light. You looked around and realized you were in a supply closet. It gave you memories. You looked around then saw him. On the floor. All bloody. Gasping for air. It was Yugyeom.

You started to cry. He was dying. He looked at you. He tried to speak but couldn't. He try to stand up and it cause him pain. You made him lay down. You don't want him in any more pain than he was already in.

"Pl...Please....ddd..don't...don't cry." He struggled to say. He was crying.

"Yugyeom, please don't go!" You cried out.

"I will tried my best."

You looked around for some clothes for stop the bleeding. He was stabbed in the stomach multiple times. Lucky you found some clean clothes. You applied it to his wounds.

"I...can't....do this." He cried more. "Can you....do one thing...for me?" 

"YES!! ANYTHING!!" 

"Take me to BamBam, please. I want to see him one last time."

"Okay"

You pick him up and left the closet.

A/N: Sorry for the delay. Im currently checking Twitter for news about BamBam. I wish the Aghase and BamBam good luck. Fighting!

Another update: Bambam doesnt have to go. They have enough volunteers. I wish for the people that are in the army for them return home safely. Fighting!