Post Fight

BamBam took you back to your cell. You yank our arm away from BamBam and started to yell at him.

"What the hell are you doing?! I need to see if they are okay?!"

"You could've gotten hurt!" BamBam said to you. He was mad too. "What the hell were you doing? Don't you know Jimin and Yugyeom hate each other!"

"I can take a hint! Now let me do! I need to go see them!"

"NO! You can get in trouble!"

"Trouble?! I don't care! I'm already at a prison!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!" He screamed.

"Well, tell me so I can understand!"

"If you get caught doing bad things like littering or fighting, you in trouble. Big time trouble." BamBam as he looked at the door.

BamBam went to the door and lean on it. "Yugyeom always in trouble." He had a sad tone. He fell to the floor and was lean on the door for support. He was shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" You were concerned. You never saw BamBam like that. You sat in front of him.

"If you get in trouble, the Dean comes to see you. The Dean doesn't like Yugyeom. He hates Yugyeom. He rather see him dead. Yugyeom is in so much trouble." BamBam started to cry quietly.

"C'mon, it can't be that bad, right? I meant it probably against the prison policies to kill someone." You try to cheer him up but it didn't. It made it worse.

"But they can find a way. They always find a way."BamBam continued to cry. There nothing you can do. You feel useless. You grab some toilet paper and gave to him.

A guard knocked door and you two moved out the way. You opened the door and saw it was Officer Mark.

"Uh, can you guys quiet down. You are being to loud."

"Sorry, we'll can it down next time." You apologized.

Officer Mark left the room. You closed the door and turned around. You saw BamBam in his bed crying.

"They always find a way." He kept repeating.