Dying

You quickly went to your cell. Fortunately, the closet was near your cell. You opened the door and threw Yugyeom on your bed. Then Yugyeom fell to the floor. You closed the door.

"Thanks god there was no stupid guards." You said as you turned around. You saw Mr. Park, with his arms crossed. Bambam was on his bed staring at Yugyeom dying

"Well, those stupid are going to lose their jobs

"Well, those stupid are going to lose their jobs." Mr. Park smiled. "Thank you returning him to me. It safe me time."

"No." You said quietly and shook your head.

"Go to hell Jinyoung." Yugyeom said. Mr. Park laughed and walk towards him. He kicked him in the spot where he was stabbed. Yugyeom screamed in pain. BamBam pushed Mr. Park out the away. 

"YOU MONSTER!!!" screamed BamBam. He held Yugyeom and cry. You stood there, angry. You stared at Jinyoung. 

"Me? A monster? Ha! Like any one will believe you. You forget I can sweep these under the carpet." He laughed.

That made you really angry. You felt this feeling before. Your blood boiling and the veins throbbing from your forehead. You screamed.

You pushed Jinyoung into a wall and punched him. All of the sudden, the door opened. Jimin and Jungkook stood there watching. Jimin approach Yugyeom slowly and bend down to speak to BamBam.

"How does it i feel like to lose your love one? Hurts doesn't it. And you. How does it feel to lose your life everything felt right and good. Tell me." Jimin said as a tear went back his chubby cheek. 

"What the hell are you talking about, Jimin!" You yelled.

"HE KILLED MY LOVE. My hope. My angel. My Jung Hoseok."

"The rapper and singer Jhope?"

"He was more than some rapper. He was God's gift to the world. And he took him away from me!"

"I'm so sorry, Jimin." You said

"Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong! It should be him that should be sorry!" Jimim respond.

BamBam shook his head. Jinyoung got up and stared at Yugyeom and Jimin. You looked at Jinyoung. You demanded Jinyoung to answer your previous question.

"What your problem with Yugyeom, Jinyoung? Can you tell me now?"

"He is my step brother. My dad and his mom got married. I thought his mom was cool, but i was wrong. Yugyeom and his mom gave me and my father hell. My father had to deal with his mom shit everyday. He always brought her expensive gifts. Gucci, Prada,etc. She never appreciate him. One day, he couldn't buy her a gift. They got into a fight. That was the last time I saw my dad. His mom went to jail and i was stuck raising a demon." He explained. A few tears were shed.

You had no idea. You looked at Yugyeom. He was crying. He was crying a lot. Bambam was surprised. He had no clue on why he's crying. You check on Jimin and Jungkook and they were surprised as well.

"Jinyoung hyung.... I'm so sorry. I....I should have appreciate what you *gasped for air* what you done for me, instead of mmmm making your life a living hell. I'm so sorry." He cried.

Jinyoung stood there in shock. You assume that Yugyeom never apologizes for things. BamBam was telling Yugyeom to save his breath but Yugyeom didn't listen.

"Jimim hyung. I'm so sorry...for over-reacting. I didn't mean to kill Jhope. To-to be honest, I like him. He was a good man."

"Jung Hoseok. Put respect on his name." Jimin interrupted.

"I'm sorry for killing Jung Hoseok. He shouldn't have died. I'm sorry for taking a part of your happiness away."

Jimin nodded his head. Yugyeom turned to BamBam. Bambam was shaking his head. He wanted Yugyeom to stop talking. But Yugyeom kept going.

"And BamBam. I'm truly sorry for all the things I put you in. I put you in so much stress and you stay with me. You were the one person that I really care about. You are my everything. I love you, Kunpimook Bhuwakul."

"And I love you, Kim Yugyeom." Bambam said to Yugyeom. BamBam kissed him on the cheek.

Jinyoung sat down, next to Yugyeom. He looked at Yugyeom. He was so confused. He couldn't even speak.

"Hyung. I want you to know...that I always saw you as a big brother. Every time I did a bad thing, I thought of you. I always wondered what you think when the police comes to you amd always telling you that I'm in trouble."

Yugyeom paused for a moment. He really couldn't breath. He, yet again, continued.

"You were looking out for me. I'm a big jerk. I know this was your wish the moment I step foot on this prison grounds. For once, I'll do something for you. You'll have a peaceful life once I'm gone." He stopped. He was literally going to pass out.

Jinyoung started to cry. "I'M SORRY YUGYEOM!!" He pulled out his walkie talkie. He called for ambulance. Jimin and Jungkook got more clothes to stop the bleeding. 

You went to Yugyeom as the Jinyoung went to get more medical stuff. Jimin went to find something to clean up the blood on the floor. And Jungkook just stood there. Quite frankly, you have no idea why Jungkook was here. 

"Why are you doing this?" You asked.

"To get these devils off my chest." He chuckled.