Story

Yugyeom was taken by the ambulance. Jinyoung watched the car pull out the prison, BamBam was in the ambulance holding his hand, Jimin went back to his cell, and Jungkook was with you. You still have no idea why he was here.

"Jungkook oppa, why are you here?"

"Ah! Don't call me oppa!" He jumped back. "Jimin told me to follow him."

You rolled your eyes

You rolled your eyes. The both of you went back to the cells. On your way back you saw Jimin.

He was sitting alone and stare at the sky. You joined him. He turned at you smiled. You smiled back. Then the cute guy came and laid next to you. 

"I'm sorry about Hoseok."

"It okay, but I need to tell you something. I told this to Yugyeom already." Jimin said.

"Okay"

"I don't know if Hoseok died."

"What!" Said the cute guy. "You made him feel bad for no reason!"

"What the hell Jimin! You made me believe that he's died! Explain yourself!" You yelled.

"When we fought at the mall, Yugyeom went crazy. His lost shit. He attacked Hobi and beat him up. I was dealing with BamBam. We fought for like 5 minutes until we heard a loud scream. It was Hobi. He was on the floor bleeding. I pushed BamBam off me and ran to him." Jimin stop to dry his tears and caught his breath.

You and the cute guy sat up and looked at Jimin. Jimin was still on the floor, looking up to the sky.

"What happened next?" The cute guy asks.

"Well, the police came and that was the last time I saw Hoseok hyung." Jimin answered.

"And what happened to Yugyeom? What was his reaction?" You asked.

"Yugyeom? He was....I don't know. I didn't look at him. I think he ran and BamBam followed." Jimin responded.

Was he scared? Was he like me? Did he hid in a closet? 

A/N: I'm still not telling you who the cute guy is. The nexts few chapters will be about the cute so you guys can get a clue. You already read about him. 😊