Yoonmin

A/N: You are not here to see this happening. It will show you, the readers, how Jimin and Yoongi's relationship is like. Plus, this all happened before and during the whole you and Jhope and BamBam situation. Enjoy.

Yoongi took Jimin the field since Jimin likes looking at scenery. He sat down looking at Jimin and Jimin was in awe. The sky was a nice dark blue color but it was t dark enough. The wind blew the flower petals in the air. The petal were soft and a light pink color. It smell beautiful. The trees' leaves made a beautiful noise. Jimin loved this so much.

Yoongi kept staring at Jimin. He found it cute how Jimin looks things. He never understand but he likes it.

"How long are you doing to stare at nature?" Yoongi asked.

"Why are you jealous?" Jimin smirked.

"Jealous? Of nature? Please." Yoongi laughed. He thought it was weird how a person can get jealous of Mother Nature. 

"Do you see this, Yoongi? Look at the sky. Isn't it beautiful! And look at the petals! It likes we are in a fairy tale.! Jimin said as he got up and spun around. 

He fell down and laughed. Yoongi got on top of him. He combed Jimin's hair with his fingers as he kisses him. They rolled around a few times then Yoongi stop. He laid next to Jimin. Jimin faced him and played with Yoongi's face. Jimin was making weird noises as he poked different spots of his face. Jimin was laughing out loud.

"Ah! Not so loud Jimin. I don't want to lose my job." Yoongi said in a low husky voice.

"When did you care about this job?" Jimin asked as he combed Yoongi's hair.

"When I met you." 

"Stop!" Jimin laughed as he turned red.

"What's wrong my little tomato? Can't handle me?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin snuggled into Yoongi's chest. He heard his heartbeat. It followed Jimin's heartbeat. Jimin got serious.

"You know, the last guy I dated said that when two people fall in love, their heart beats as one."

"Really? He was that corny?" Yoongi laughed. Jimin didn't laughed. He miss Hoseok. 

"You know Yoongi, you reminded me of the last guy I dated. In a way."

"In what way, babe?" Jimin didn't know how to answer that question. He took his time to answer his question.

" I don't know babe. You give off his vibes, I guess."

"Well, I don't want you to constantly think of him when you are with me. You know how I feel."

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I can't help it." Yoongi got up and looked at Jimin.

"Well do something about it." Yoongi walked way. Jimin knew that he should talk about Hoseok to Yoongi but once it in his mind, it doesn't go away.

"Wait come back! I'm sorry! Please don't leave me!" Jimin yelled as he watched Yoongi walk away. He felt sad. He looked at the sky. It was dark and gloomy. It wasn't beautiful no more. Jimin laid on the grass and cried quietly. 

A few hours passed and Jimin is still there, hoping that Yoongi comes back. He won't move until he see Yoongi. He looked at the time he saw Yoongi. He saw something weird.

 He saw someone that looked like BamBam. And he wasn't alone. There was someone else. He looked like someone Jimin knows. He looked like Hoseok. He jumped up and stared. 

"There's no way." Jimin said quietly. He rubbed his eyes and they were gone. He fell to his knee and cried in his hands until felt something touching his shoulder. He looked up and it was Yoongi.

"Come with me" He said. "Now" Jimin got up and hold Yoongi's hand. He looked back once more to see the figures again but at last he didn't.

Yoongi took Jimin to an office. It was Yoongi's office. He set Jimin down on the desk he had and wrapped Jimin up,with a blanket. He kissed Jimin's forehead and went to his computer. He was typing something but Jimin didn't care. He was happy that Yoongi came back for him.

"Sorry for leaving Jiminie"

"It's okay." Jimin said as he moved to Yoongi's lap. It was comfortable than the desk. "What are you working on?"

"Some forms for visitors. We had a visitor today. He came to see someone, I think it was BamBam." Yoongi answered. Jimin kissed his cheek. He was tired. 

"Go to sleep now, I'll take you back to your cell once I'm done with work Park Jiminie." Jimin nodded his head and fell to sleep.

The Yoonmin relationship is really not a bad relationship. It just Jimin thinks too much of Hoseok when he with Yoongi and that makes Yoongi mad. This causes them to fight a lot. Other than that it's a good relationship.