The Classroom

You nod your head to answer BamBam's question. He smiled and said something.

"Well, let's go to class then. Wait, are you going to wear that or do you want to change?"asked BamBam.

Class? What class? And what does he mean " are you going to that?" Rude.

You looked down to see what you were wearing. You saw there was dried up blood all over your shirt and dried tears stain on your face, plus you were sweating because it was so damn hot in here.

"Oh, I do need to change" you said. You look around for some clothes and then you realized there was no new clothes for you to wear.

Well that sucks.

"Here, you can wear this. It doesn't fit me, but it looks like it will fit you."said BamBam as he walked to his closet to grab the shirt and pant for you to wear. He gave it to you.

"I'll be outside waiting while you change." BamBam added before he left the room.

You changed and went outside to see BamBam with two notebooks and two pencils. He handed the notebook and pencil to you.

"You're going need this for class or the etcher will be mad." BamBam said as he laughed.

You two headed for class. BamBam opened the door for you. You thanks him and entered the classroom. You looked around and saw a lot of things.

First there was barely any people in that class. Second, the classroom was small. Third, there are cracks in the ceiling, lucky it wasn't raining. Fourth, the desks look like someone crap all of them. And lastly, it smell like someone crap in the classroom.

BamBam sat down in a seat that was in the back. He wanted you to sit next him. You decided to take the seat next to him. Next to was a good looking guy. He was your type. 

A/N: I'm not going to tell you the guy's name. You have to figure it out.