The Suprise

You walked back to your cell after your conversation with the bird. You entered the room and saw that someone was sleeping in BamBam's bed. You walked over to the bed and spoke to it.

"Hey, you can't enter someone's room and sleep on their roomate's bed. Thats wrong."

The person moved and answers back. "Not if if it said roomate!" and he moved the cover off his face and it was BamBam. You jumped on him aand hugged him. He carried you and spun you around in circles until you beg him to stop.

"Ah! Bambam stop! I'm getting dizzy!"

He put you down and smiled. "I miss you. How are you? Are you and your crush together?"

"Ah! Sh! No. I wish we were. Other than that I'm good. Oh how i missed you."

You hugged him again. It been weeks since BamBam left. You looked around to find something and BamBam notices.

"What are you looking for?"

"Yugyeom. Where is he?" You asked. He let you go and sat down. He took a deep breath and stared at the floor.

"He's at the hospital still. His conditions got worse and the doctors said I had to leave."

"I'm sorry."

"Its not your fault and its not Jinyoung fault."

"Well, is he going to be okay?" You realized that was the stupidest question you ever asked and hoped that Bambam didnt hear you. But he did.

"Hopefully" he said. "That reminds me."

"What?"

"I need your help. Can you bring Jimin here?" Bambam asked.

"Okay, but why?"

"No time for question, just bring Jimin here." Bambam left the room and you went to get Jimin. You ran to Jimin's cell and knock on his door.

"Ah. What? Can you see Im sleeping!" Jimin whined.

"No, the door was in my way." You said to make Jimin laugh but he didnt. "I need you in my room right now." 

"Whoa whoa. You need to calm down. You just can't go around asking guys to come to your room. Thats dangerous."

"First of all chill. Second its important."

"How important are we talkimg about?" He asked.

"Very important. Important enough that you're awake."

"Fine I'll come."

"Yay! Lets go." You grabbed Jimin's arm and took off.

"Ah! Slow down!"

"Can't. Bambam is waiting for me." All of the sudden you were stop. Jimin had stop you and rur ed you aroumd so you are facing him.

"Bambam." He asked.

"Yeah. He told me to get you into our cell."

"Sorry but I can't."

"But why? You agree earlier."

"Sorry, I have plans and I'm not going to cancel them to Chopsticks Legs."

"What plans? Ypu didnt mentioned this."

"I have a date."

"Oh yeah. With who?" You asked in a sassy tone.

"With a handsome guard. Yoongi."

"Yoongi? With you? Please."

"You know, I dont need this. I need to with Yoongi. And speaking of the devil."

You turned around and saw Yoongi walking up to Jimin with flowers. Yoongi hanaded the flowers to Jimin. He grabbed his hands and walked away with Jimin. "Thanks babe."

Your phone dinged. you pulled out your phone to see that Bambam texted you.

BamBam:

Hey, did you get Jimin?

You:

No, he has plans that he cant get out of.

BamBam:

PLANS!! What plans?

You:

With Yoongi. He has a date with Yoongi. Apparently they have a thing.

BamBam:

Ugh! that ruins everything!

Hurry back NOW!

You:

What? What is it this time BB?

BamBam:

No time for questions. Just come back and see it for yourself.

You:

Ok.

You ran back to your cell to see what BamBam wants to show you. You went to the door and chuck open. You ran inside to see something you never thought you'd see. You screamed.