Heart Break

You completely shocked. It was Jimin in the blanket. How were you going to tell Bambam that it was Jimin right in front of Jhope. You wished you didnt sneak out.

"It a prisoner and he's not dead. He was sleeping outside." Yoongi answered BamBam. You were so happy that he didnt say his name.

"Who?" Jhope had to ask. Your world was falling a part. This was the moment where Jhope precious heart is going to split into two.

"Why do you care?" Yoongi answered. You thanked the lords.

"It just a question." Bambam said.

"I think we should go back to our cells, you think?" You said before it gets real.

"What going on? Babe, why are you yelling?" Jimin said.

" Jimin go back to sleep okay" Yoongi said and kissed him.

"Jimin?" Jhope said quietly.

"Lets go." Bambam as he regrets the talk he had with Yoongi.

"Hobi, you are alive and well?" Jimin jumped out of Yoongi's arms.

"You know him?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

"Yeah, but how?" Jimim asked.

"I was in a coma, Jimin." Jhope answer.

"I thought you died" Jimin said as tears fell out his eyes.

"I didn't." Jhope whispered. "I see you moved on." He looked at Yoongi.

"Im sorry, Hoseok" Jimin cried.

Jhope wiped Jimin's tears and kissed him on his puffy cheek. "Its okay".

"I want to leave." Jimin as he looked into Hoseok's eyes.

"I'll paid your bail and we can go." Jhope said.

"Together?" Jimin wishes.

"Forever." Jhope smiled. Jimin hugged Hoseok and jumped into his arms. Jhope spinned Jimin round in circles until he felt dizzy. Jimin laughed and walked Jhope to his cell.

You smiled at the reunion until you looked at Yoongi. He was completely heart broken. Hw watched Jimin walking away from him to Hoseok by a snap of a finger. Yoongi was speechless. He turned and walked away.

"Yoongi!" You tried to get his attention but failed.

"Leave him. He need time to process what just happened. Lets go" BamBam said. You walked back to your cells and slept. You couldn't sleep.