The Group Study

The class is done for today and you have homework that's do tomorrow. Great.

You and BamBam decided to do a group study. BamBam invited Jungkook to this group and You invited Jimin.

Sadly only Jungkook showed up. You were clearly mad at BamBam for not showing up. You understand Jimin because he didn't like to study and he likes it here because one of the guards looks good.

You pulled out your phone to text BamBam and find out where the hell he is.

You:

Where are you?!?

BamBam:

Sorry! I forgot I had to meet up with someone.

You:

WHO?!?

BamBam:

Yugyeom 

You:

You can bring him to the group study.

BamBam:

Uh, that's a problem. Yugyeom doesn't like to study. Anyway, I can't show the group study. I need to be with Yugyeom. Btw you have Jungkook. You and him can.....you know...hookup.

You:

IM NOT HOOKING UP WITH A DUDE THAT DOESNT LOOK AT ME!! I think he is afraid of girls. He's so awkward. Sure, he looks hot but he's shy.

BamBam: 

LOL! I got to go. Yuggie is getting mad at me. Buhbye!

You put your phone away. You are so mad at BamBam for standing up. You started to think.

Hook up with Jungkook? He's probably a nice guy. He so fine tho. 

You decided it would a good idea to talk to Jungkook.