8 - Maine

"I'll support you with this but don't ever hurt yourself Maria Victoria." Dada said...

After a long talk, he finally agreed to let me do the plan i have. But not until i promise him that i'll never hurt myself, as usual, my ever supportive Dada. We are now in the car heading to FGC's (Faulkerson Group of Companies) headquarters to meet my my beastly fiancé

"Da, i promised you already..."

"And i tell you, no kissing, no se——"

"DA!" Bigla kong sigaw para mapigilan ang susunod nya pang sasabihin... napabreak tuloy ng wala sa oras si Kuya Paolo na driver namin ngayon.

"SUSMARYOSEP! Maria Victoria, are trying to kill us all here?" Dada said.

"It's not me but you! Da naman please spare me with those No and besides you don't need to tell me those coz i'm not going to do it with him! Not ever! Not in this world!"

"I'm just..."

"Da please... he's not my type. End of discussion." I said

Natahimik naman na sya. I then took my earphones, listen to music and closed my eyes to divert my attention.

"Mav, wake up, were here..." Dada

"Ah yes... just give some minutes."

After kong ayusin ang sarili ko ay bumaba na ako. I'm with Dada and Kuya Paolo.

Papasok palang kami ng lobby ng may tumawag na sa pangalan ko.

"Mavie!" It's Tito Richard. Rj's Dad.

"Good morning Tito."

"Im happy to see you again Ija."

"I'm glad to meet you again Tito."

"Good morning Sir."

"No more formalities Vic, magiging magbalae na tayo. How about i'll call you Kumpadre?" Tito Richard said that made Dada look at me.

"I would be nice Tito. And Tito is right Da, magkumpare na kayo. You are my Dad and he is my future husband's Dad. You should call yourselves kumpadres." I know calling his late Boss' friends Kumpadres will make Dada awkward but he is my legal Dad now. Dad gave him the all the rights and i never think of calling someone Dad other than him.

"Ah, yes... Kumpadre."

"Much better, you are not manager Vic anymore. You are Marvic Sotto, owner of Sotto Transport Inc. one of US' leading transport companies. You should not look up to me anymore." Tito Richard

"Yes Kumpadre." Dada

"So, everything's clear. Shall we?"

Tito Richard then lead the way. We are now in front of the CEO's office.

"Rj's not yet here ija, he's still in a meeting. Hope you don't mind waiting?"

"Sure Tito. I won't mind."

"How about a cup of coffee in my office?" Yaya ni Tito samin.

"You should go with Tito Richard, Da. I'll just wait for Rj here."

Dada looked at me with questioning face...

"I think Rj and i have some things to talk.

"Just let the kids Kumpadre. Talking is good for them to know each other better." Tito Richard said and dragged my Dada to his office.

I was then left alone. I look at his office, the typical CEO's Office. Mostly in black and white colors of furnitures and fixtures. Very manly, or should i say very beastly?

But another table caught my attention. My feet moved to where the table is and a smile formed my lips.

"beautiful..."

I then took the framed photo of her and put it back too. I then checked the other photos and i saw a cute baby girl with him and Tito Richard.

"I don't know he has a little sister..." i said

"Now you know..."

A voice said that startled me. I almost jump and got out balanced.

"YOU!" I shouted.

"That's what you get in barging someone's office. I can even sue you, you're trespassing  my place." I saw a smirk from him.

"Trespassing your face... you're Dad took me here. I don't think it's bad to look at my future husband's office..." i teased him.

"What do you want?"

"I just missed you..."

"Stop playing and tell what you want." He said and sat on his chair.

"Just wanna visit... and a talk too."

"If your talking about that damn marriage..." he said then i cut him.

"We're talking about business Faulkerson... that's the proper term."

Mabilis ko namang kinuha ang folder na dala dala ko kanina at nilapag sa table nya umupo. He just looked at me with his black expression.

"Just what i said a before, this will be purely business... that's why i made that contract. If you agreed and signed the papers, you are entitled with 10% oof my shares in MGC. It will be transferred in your name the moment you signed the marriage certificate. I told you Faulkerson, this is a win-win situation. I'll get my shares back, you'll have your own fair share with it."

"And what if i don't want to?"

I then stand up and smile at him.

"I'm sorry my dear Hubby-to-be... you can't say no to this. Besides, Tito Richard's with my Dad now, i'm sure they're already talking about the wedding. Should we join them and help them with the preparations?"

I said and then left him... then i just heard him shout in frustrations... poor him...