12 - Maine

Maine's POV

"No need for admission, just take your meds on time." The doctor remind him.

"Yes Doc." He answered.

Then lumabas na kami sa emergency room to see both our fathers waiting.

"Anak." Dada started with his worried face.

"Don't worry Da, he's fine. He just need to follow what the doctor said and he's good."

"And that includes apologizing for what i did. I'm sorry Tito, Dad. i know i disappoint both of you for what i did. I promise i'll never do it again." He said as he look at both the men in front of us

"You better not dahil kapag yun inulit mo, hindi lang yan ang maaabot." Banta naman ni Dada sa kanya.

"Stop with the threats Da, i'm sure he learned a lesson from what happened." I said.

"Thanks for bringing this kid in the hospital ija but I think you better take a rest too." Tito Richard said

"no worries about me, it's this man who needs to rest." sabi ko naman sabay turo kay Rj

"I'm fine... if it's ok with you, how about we continue our plans? a lunch will not hurt me and i'm sure everyone is hungry."

"I'm not hungry, i'm starving and thanks it's all because of you." His father said.

I then look at Dada, waiting for him to say something.

"You better bring us to the best restaurant Rj, or else, dadagdagan ko pa yang sugat mo."

"I'm sure you'll love it there." He said.

Pagdating namin sa harap ng sasakyan ay kinuha ko agad ang susi sa kmay nya.

"Tell me the directions, i'll drive."

"I can manage, besides the doctor said i'm ok." Rj

"I'm just making sure that i'll arrive safe."

"Ok, i'm sorry for driving like that this morning, and i already said that i'll never do it again. So let me drive." He insisted. Pinagtaasan ko lang sya ng kilay that made him look more serious.

"Maria Victoria, that's my car and i will drive." Rj

"Are you really crazy or what? Just for your information, you Mr. just got some injections with both your shoulders and the doctor said to refrain driving. Hindi ko alam kung manhid ka o talagang wala ka lang pakiramdam pero ako, mahal ko pa buhay ko at marami pa akong plano. So if you still want to eat lunch with us then just get inside your car in 5 seconds coz if not, i'm really going to leave you here!" Sabi ko sabay pasok sa sasakyan nya.

And then in a flash, he also settled and buckled up. He's giving directions the whole time and i being the driver do whatever he said.

"Ok din pala kapag ikaw ang nagda drive, kasi sinusunod mo lahat ng sinasabi ko eh." Rj

"This is the last Mr. Faulkerson. Don't ever think that you can make me follow orders from you again."

"I think you should start practicing now para hindi ka naman manibago, i mean, we are getting married, sooner or later we will be living together and i tell you, i'm not comfortable with new faces in my domain. Hindi ko rin pwedeng dalhin ang mga yaya sa bahay dahil kailangan din sila ni Dad. So all the houseworks will be yours." He said with a smirk.

"You wish, Richard Junior but i will never get instructions from you, and i will never be your housemaid. Always remember that." I said as i give him a sarcastic smile.

"Let's see then." Rj

"Watch me."

And dumating na kami sa restaurant, kasunod lang namin sina Dada at Tito Richard.

"This place looks good." Tito Richard

"The food should taste good too Rj." Dada

"Better be..." sabi ko naman

"Let's get in everyone?" Rj

Pagpasok palang ay sinalubong na kami ng isang staff at sinamahan sa reserved VIP room. Our fathers are sitting across us, talking about something and such while waiting for our food.

"So, when's the engagement party?" Tito Richard asked

"Do we need to have one?" I asked

"There should be Mav, people will not suspect anything if they'll see that you two are really together and not rushing things up." Tito Richard

"I agree with Richard, Mavie. They might think that you just make this up, which is the truth, so you better make this relationship look real." Dada

"This is not what i planned to but i'll think about it."

"I think they are right, why don't we date publicly first before announcing the marriage? Wala namang mababago sa plano mo, madadagdagan lang." Rj

"Yes, and this will just drag some time. And i hate wasting time especially when it's about my plans."

"Mavie sa panahon ngayon hindi na maniniwala basta basta ang tao kapag bigla bigla na ang lahat. This is not the US where you can get married and get accepted easily by the people around you. Iba ang culture dito. And i suggest that we follow the normal process here which is to date, proposed and get engage before getting married." Rj

I look, no, i give him a stare for barging in my plans.

"Ok, i'm not trying to change your plans or what, as what i said a while ago, were just making this set up look real. And don't even think that i'm starting to like this, i'm just helping this plan to succeed for me to get myself out with this too." Rj

"Ok, ok, stop arguing you two, why don't you finish your food first?" Tito Richard stopped us.

Tumahimik nalang din ako pati narin sya. We decided to eat quietly. Then after...

"How about the ceremony? Are we going to fly back in the US, Mav?" Dada asked

"Why bother to go abroad just for divorce, Ms Sotto,? there's this so-called Annulment process here in the Philippines too." Rj

"Annulment is a long process and i want to end that marriage as soon as i have everything back to me."

"Are you really that allergic to me?" Rj

"I am so shut up." I said.

"I'll finalize everything then i'll tell it to you. I think we should leave now."

Sabi ko naman sabay tayo. They then just followed.

I just said goodbye to Tito Richard at papasok na sana ako sa sasakyan ng biglang nagsalita ang fiancé kong magaling.

"There's this social gathering on Friday. It's Mr. Antonio Dela Vega's birthday." Rj

"I think it's a good time to meet that old man again. Would you like me to be your date Mr. Faulkerson?"

"So you'll follow the plan we proposed?" Rj

I'm sure you're thinking na may bipolar disorder ako, pero wala. I admit they have a point and I decided to add it to my plans.

"I'm not following your plans. I'm just replanning. Following your plans and rearranging my plans are two different thought. Always remember that."

"As you wish Princess. Friday, i'll pick you up at 6. Dress well sweetheart." I then saw him smirk

"Just don't be late, Honey." I said and settled inside the car.

So everything's starting...