9 - Rj

I really admire her guts!

After saying that i don't have a choice, she just then left. She never fail to make my blood boil.

"Sir, you are summoned by your father. They are waiting in his office."

"Ok."

Tinahak ko na ang daan papunta sa opisina ng Tatay ko. I was about to get in when i saw her, a different side of her i think. She's smiling... i admit, she's beautiful, no she's more beautiful when she's smiling. I don't know why but she looks so different now that she not with me than the time we are in my office. She's really weird.

I then knocked and get in.

"Rj's here, . ." Dad said

"Good morning everyone."

"Don't be stiff anak, so, shall we go? I think your hungry already ija." Dad said

She just nod her head. She's back to her normal coldness. We all walk out of the building where our cars are waiting.

"Mavie, why don't you go with Rj ija?"

"Sure Dad. She'll come with me." I said, she was surprised too.

"Take care of my princess if you still love your life. Are we clear?"

"Y-y- Yes Sir..."

"I'll be fine Da, don't worry."

"I'm sure Rj will take care of your princess Kumpadre. Right Rj?"

"I will Dad. Nothing bad will happen to my fiancé, i promise you that."

That's only the time both our parents went to the car.

"This way..."

"I know." She coldly said

The security opened the car door for us. The trip to the restaurant was quiet. Walang umimik, walang ibang maririnig kaya binuksan ko na ang music player.

"Turn it off. I want silence." She said as she closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry but this is my car and i can do whatever i want." I said without looking at her

"Then stop the car and i'll go out." She said

"No ones going out until we arrive in the restaurant."

"Stop the car..." she coldly said while looking at me angrily

"No."

"I SAID, STOP THE CAR!" She shouted.

"I SAID NO!" I shouted back.

She now starting to get into my nerves now.

"Just stay quiet and cooperative please. Just wait till we arrive. I don't want to be with you either so just stay still."

"If your not stopping this car, then i'll jump out."

She was about to take off her seatbelt when i step on the acceleration and we started to speed up making her hold on to her seatbelt and close her eyes in fear until we arrived to the restaurant my reserved.

I looked at her, she's in FEAR... i saw fear in her. I knew she's scared... i look at her more... she's trembling... she's crying...

"Mav... are... are you o-ok?" I asked but there's no answer. She's still trembling...

I immediately took my seatbelt at bumaba. Mabilis kong binuksan ang pintuan at hinawakan sya sa magkabilang balikat saka ko sya niyugyug para mahimasmasan. Guilt is killing me now especially when she looked at me with her eyes full of tears...

"I... i... i'm scared... Daddy..." she manage to say before she cried... i immediately envelope her in my arms...

Then our company came, her father was now running to where we are. Everything was so fast... nasa sahig na ako at sapo ko na ang dumudugo kong labi...