18 - Rj

"Good morning Sir."

"Schedule for today please." he said sabay bigay ng coat kay Sam.

"Clear the whole day. No meetings but you have a lunch appointment with Ms. Sotto."

Rj stopped scanning some documents then looked at him.

"Maria Victoria?"

"Yes Sir."

"for what reason?"

"Business Sir. That's what she only said. Your father gave us instructions to not decline Ms. Sotto's requests Sir."

Napamasahe nalang sya ng noo nya at napapikit.

"call Ms. Sotto's secretary and tell his or her secretary that i'll pick up their boss later." he instructed Sam.

Sam then left to do his job. Rj is in the middle of signing some documents, when his phone rings. Its his Dad.

"yes Dad?"

"where are you?"

"Office. Just signing some documents. Why? Something wrong?"

"Nothing, just want to ask if you have time for some coffee?"

"seriously Dad? Coffee?"

"can't your Dad ask you out for coffee Rj? I just want to have some time with you."

"I would like to but I'll pick up Mavie for lunch. How about some coffee later this afternoon? I'll ask Mavie to come with us."

Napatigil ang matandang Faulkerson.

"Hello Dad? Are you still there?"

"Yes. Im still here. Then if that's the plan its ok with me. Just message me later ok?"

"Sure Dad. I need to go, i'll call you later. Bye."

Hindi na nya pinatapos ang sasabihin ng ama at binaba na nito ang telepono. Sabay naman sagot ng intercom.

"Yes Sam?"

"Sir, Mr. and Mrs. Dela Vega's on the lobby. I'm on my way to pick them up."

"What? Do you know the reason why they are here? Did they have an appointment?" Sabi ni Rj sabay ayos ng kurbata nya.

"No appointment Sir. Nabigla din po ako. Should i tell them that you're busy Sir?"

"No, no. Let them come. Thank you."

Rj then ended the call and took his phone and dialled someone.

"Where are you?"

"Hello to you too Mr. Faulkerson."

"I dont have the time to fool around Maria Victoria. Mr. and Mrs. Dela Vega is now in my building having an unannounced visit. I might pick you up later for our lunch meeting."

"and whata re they doing there?"

"I dont have no idea but i'll tell you everything later. I'll message you when i'm done. You can have your lunch too. They'll be here in a while. Bye."

Like what he did to his Dad, binabaan din no Rj ng telepono ang kausap. Then a knock was heard and Mr. and Mrs. Dela Vera was ushered inside.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dela Vera, what a surprise." he said as he shake the man's hand and kissed the woman's.

"we just dropped by to say hello. It's been weeks since my birthday and my wife here is very fond of you and your girlfriend so we decided to drop by."