13 - Rj

"Ang pogi talaga ng alaga ko." Sabi ni Yaya Ten sa alaga nya.

"Naman Ya, ako pa ba?" Sagot naman ni Rj sa kanya ng pabiro.

"Naku, tigilan mo ko Ricardo. Hala bilisan mo na jan at baka hinihintay ka na ni Mavie."

"Close kayo Ya?" Tanong ni Rj sa kanya, simula kasi ng malaman nyang pumayag na si Rj sa proposal ni Mavie ay gustong gusto na nyang makita ito. She's even favoring Mavie in their conversations even if they never saw each other.

"Naku Ricardo, kahit hindi pa kami nagkikita ay feel ko ng magiging close kami ni Maria Victoria. Parang may certain connection na kami sa isa't isa."

'Ok, this is trouble and i'm starting to feel uneasy about the idea.' Isip ni Rj

"Na, hindi naman sa inuunahan kita pero sinasabi ko sayo, she is not the usual woman you can deal with."

"Tigilan mo ko Ricardo. Bakit hindi ka nalang magpapogi pa jan para naman ma impress si Mavie sayo."

"I don't need to, . ."

"At bakit naman?"

"Coz i know her jaw will drop on how good looking i am now."

"Ijo, minsan bawas bawasan din ang pagkamahangin ah, baka liparin ka na nyan."

"Just kidding Ya." He said and hugged her.

"Now just finish preparing and get your date. Mag-aalas sais na ijo baka nakakalimutan mong susunduin mo pa si Mavie ng 6."

"Don't worry i got this Ya. Bye!"

Rj then took his black jaguar and drove to a penthouse unit where Mavie is staying for the night.

While in Mavie's.

She now in front of her table and is having a last check from her hired glam team.

"You are so beautiful Ms. Sotto. You're even more beautiful than some celebrities in the country. Why don't you enter the entertainment industry? I have friends and connections." Her make up artist, Juan Sarte said.

"They were right Ms. Mavie. I can help too." Ms. Celeste, my hairstylist said

"Being in the spotlight is not my type. I just want to live a simple life, entertainment business is chaotic!" She said that made everyone said

"That's true Ms. Mav, showbiz is chaotic." Liz Uy her stylist commented

Napatawa nalang silang lahat.

"So ready Ms. Mav?" Liz Uy asked

"Yes. Always." She answered

"Mav, anak, Rj's in the lobby already. Are you done?" Vic asked

"Yes Da..."

Then bumaba na sila. Bago sila bumaba ng grand staircase ng hotel ay nakita na nyang kausap na ng Dada nya si Rj.

"That Rj guys is lucky to have you as his date tonight." Celeste

"I think so." She said and smiled.

"Is the Rj your talking to is that man your Dad is now?" Juan

"Yes he is. The one and only Richard Faulkerson Jr."

"OMG!!! So the bachelor's already taken!" Liz Uy

"That bachelor's mine Ms. Liz." Mavie said before walking down the stairs heading to her Dada and Rj.

While kina Rj.

"This is the first time that i'll leave Mavie alone with you Rj." Vic said

"I know Tito." Rj

"And i expect that you'll never do anything stupid to my daughter again." Vic

"I will never do it again Tito." Rj

"Bring my daughter back safe and sound." Vic

"Walang labis, walang kulang Tito."

"And don't let her drink, she's not good with alcohol baka anong mangyari sa kanya." Vic

"I win't let her drink even a bit." Rj

"Good. Coz if something happen, eto tandaan mo Rj, mata mo lang ang walang latay. Nagkakaintindihan tayo?" Seryosong banta ni Vic

"I understand Tito." Napalunok si Rj sa banta ng Tatay ni Mavie sa kanya.

Rj's POV

"Oh, she's here." Tito Vic proudly said.

Then i looked back. Napahinga ako ng malalim ng makita ko si Mavie, she is already beautiful but i admit, she looks more beautiful today. She looks fierce and hot in her black dress. And the moment our eyes meet, parang biglang tumigil ang mundo ko. Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko. Parang may nga nagliliparang kung ano sa tiyan ko at hindi ko alam kung ano ang gagawin at sasabihin ko. Hanggang sa maramdaman ko nalang na may tumapik sa balikat ko.

"Hinga hinga din Rj, mukhang nakakalimutan mo na kailangan din ng katawan mo ang oxygen." Tito Vuc said with a teasing smile.

"Po? Ah... yes po!" I said sabay hingang malalim. And for the first time i heard Tito Vic laughed at me.

"I can't believe i'm seeing you like this now. What's with the reaction Rj?" He asked

"I... i just..." hindi ako makapagsalita ng tuwid...

"I can't force you to stop admiring my daughter but i just wanna remind you Rj, Mavie's not into falling in love and looking for someone to be with now. She's here to make revenge and take what is hers."

"Po?" Yun nalang ang nasabi ko sa kanya.

"It's not hard to fall in love with my daughter Rj. She might be strong and fierce outside but she's soft and loving inside. But now..." and i cut his words

"Tito i'm not going to fall in love with her..." hindi nga ba? I even asked my self.

"Wag magsalita ng tapos Rj. Ngayon siguro hindi pero hindi natin alam sa susunod. Basta binabalaan na kita ngayon palang. Don't ever hurt my princess, tama na yung sakit na dinadala nya ngayon, ayoko ng madagdagan pa yun."

I looked at Tito Vic and i saw and i feel how much he loves her as his own child. He then looked at me and i just nod.

"So, shall we?" Mavie said as she approached us.

"You two should. Time's running." Tito Vic said

"Then were going Da. I'll be back later, don't wait for me ok?" She said and kissed Tito.

"I won't. Enjoy the night and Rj, yung pinag usapan natin?" Tito Vic

"I promise Tito."

"Good. Sige na at baka malate na kayo." Tito Vic said

I then extend my arm to her.

"Shall we?" Sabi ko sa kanya.

Tumango lang sya and she held to my arm. We then head out to my car. I opened the door for her and make sure she's all settled in before going to the driver's seat and we drive to the party's venue.