16 - Rj

We then arrived in front of a building.

"seriously Rj? Dito mo ko dadalhin?" sabay irap nya sakin.

This girl really has the baddest temper of all people i've met before.

"relax, will you? And just follow me, be quiet also, some people around are working too."

She just rolled her eyes and walk in front of me.

"were to?"

Tsk! Alam namang di marunong ng daan eh mauuna... Relax Rj, relax...

"elevator. Were going to the top."

I then walk pass by her and waited for the elevator to open.

"after you." i said letting her in first.

Tahimik lang kami sa elevator. Ilang minutong katahimikan bago kami makarating sa tuktuk.

Biniksan ko ang pintuan at nakita ko ang pagkamangha at saya sa kanyang mukha.

"Woah! Is this really the building's rooftop? OMG thjs is beautiful!" nasabi nya bago sya tumakbong parang bata sa greenhouse.

Its not just a normal greenhouse. The flowers and plants planted inside are from different parts of the world. There even a playlisy of soft music playing to make the place more relaxing.

Then the next scene almost took my breathe away.

She stopped in the middle of the garden, closed her eyes, and twirled around with arms stretching out. She looked like a real life Princess. But what make my world stopped is her laughter, the sound of her laughter has this effect on me, i dont know why but there is something in me wants me to keep those laughter in her, the happiness in her, she looks like a little kid right now. A happy kid after i gave her what she wanted.

I then walk to her and extend my hand.

"i never had the chance to do this on the party so i want to do it now." i said

"what is it?" she asked

"can i have this dance?"

She just smiled and took my hand.

"My pleasure."

I then held her hand and put the other on my shoulder then put my other hand on her side. Then the song changed and we stared dancing.

"This place is so beautiful!" she said to me

"good thing you liked it." i said and smiled

"are you kidding me? I love this Place Rj! I dont jusy like it, i love it!" she answered happily

"Im happy you like it here. If you want you can come here anytime. Just tell me in advance so i can make sure you can have all the place to yourself if you want to visit."

"is it my advantage as ypur fiance ?" she asked

"If you want to call it that way then it is."

She tjen looked at me intensely. As if asking me if what's happening. Her expressions really made me understabd what's inside hee head now.

"what is it?" i asked her

"hmm?" she then gave me a wondering look

"what are you thinking?"

"im jusy wondering why are you doing this now. You suddenly treat me differently." she said, almost a whisper

"You've been so bothered and serious the whole night. I know you're tensed and stressed inside. I know how painful it is to see the people behind the tragedy you saw years ago and the hate and sadness you still have until now. I know you never enjoyed the party. This is our first offical public appearance and engagement as a couple and i dont want you to think of those bad things when you'll remember this day. I want you to feel at ease and happy also. I want to end this day not with a nightmare but a happy memory."

"you've been so good and patient to me tonight Rj. Thanks for all of these. I'll surely remember this happy day. Thank you for making this day special."

Then she moved closer to me and i envelope her in a hug. A hug that last for some seconds before she let go and roam around again. She is enjoying while i am here, still on the place where we dance, watching her as she admire the place. Then she look at me again with her happy and contented face. That moment, i felt my heart beating so fast as well as hear the loud sound of my heart.

What's happening to me? Am i... Am i falling for her?....

--------------------------------------

Happy day!

-missnips16💛