20 - Am i?

Papungas pungas si Mavie ng magising. Mabilis syang napabangon ng makitang madilim na ang paligid. She looked around to see Rj sleeping on his chair too. Napansin din nya agad ang kumot na nakabalot sa kanya.

She immediately looked for her phone and checked the time. It's almost 2 hours since they had their lunch. She looked at Rj again. She walked to him slowly and saw how the man slept uncomfortably in his chair. She took the blanket she used earlier and covered him. She then walk her way out of his office.

"What can i help you Maam?"

"Sam right?" she asked

"Yes Maam."

"May i use the telephone? I just need to call my secretary. My phone was drained."

"Sure po. Would you like me to charge it?"

"Yes please. Yan kasing Boss mo ang galing mag inform ng pupuntahan, last minute." 

Napangiti nalang si Sam. 

"Would you like anything else Maam?"

"How long have you been Rj's secretary Sam?" usisa ni Mavie tsaka umupo sa upuan kaharap ito.

"I've been with Mr. Faulkerson for almost 7 years already Maam. Since the time he is still a manager up to the time he was given the position as the company's CEO." Mavie can see how proud Sam is when talking about his Boss

"Good thing he can deal with him despite his annoying self. You know?"

"I knew Mr. Faulkerson since i was in college. His Dad is the one who helped me finish my education. Aside from being my Boss, Rj is also my friend outside work. I knew him very well and i assure you, he's gonna be a good partner to you. A little dork and annoying but he's a sweet man too."

Napailing lang si Mavie. 

"Mukhang na train ka ni Rj ng mga isasagot mo ah."

"let's say, he just gave me some important words to use."

Doon na napatawa si Mavie. Not realizing the person looking at her from his office door. Rj saw the two laughing at something and seeing Mavie smile and laugh like this makes him happy. He never want to end this time but his father already called him, the reason why he is awake already, that he is already on his way to the coffee shop where decide to meet. He cleared his throat to get Mavie's attention, napalingon ang dalawa.

"Seems like you two are talking about something hilarious for the two of you to laugh like that. Hope its not about me."

"Good afternoon Sir. Would you like something?" Tanong naman ni Sam.

"Nope, but i just need to collect My Girl. We need to go My Lady. Dad's on his way already." Sabi nya kay Mavie. Binigay naman ni Sam ang phone nito.

"My Girl? My Lady? Ano kaya napanaginipan nito at gumising ng ganito to?" isip na Mavie

"I'm leaving early Sam. Just finish your work and you're free to go home." Bilin ni Rj

"Thanks Sir. I will."

Then pumasok na ulit ang tatlo sa opisina ni Rj. Sam helped him with his things as well as the bag with the food containers that Mavie's holding. Pagbaba ng basement ay nakahanda na ang sasakyan ni Rj.

"How about my car?" Mavie asked.

"Give me the key. I'll ask the driver to drive it to my house. Is there anything important inside?"

Inabot naman ni Mavie ang car keys nya dito.

"Nope, just some things but It's ok." Mavie said.

Then Rj opened the car door for her and let her enter first before talking to the driver, giving him instructions then walk back to his car.