Chapter 1 home planet

(Hello again.
So I guess I'm stuck here to tell you my part of this story.
But I'm forced to tell you who I am and how I became the person I am today so I'll just get to the point.
My name is Heat Richard blast and I'm currently 53 years old and I have a 22 year old son and a hermaphrodite daughter who I hate Very much and I'm married to the most amazing man in the world.
And yes I'm gay so fuck you if you have a problem with that and if you support it and don't have a problem with it good for fucking you.
I don't need the attention, Pity or judgment.
Also if you weren't aware already this story isn't for kids so go away.
Anyway on with the story!
I still remember everything that happened back on my home planet before I came to earth.
(ha! Came to earth)
I still have nightmares of that day haunting me for 50 years and I can't sleep at night because my past was so bad I feel like it's going to happen all over again.
When I was born from the volcano all I saw was fire, retribution, and destruction.
My mom was happy to have a son but sad at the same time because I did have a twin but...he died at birth.
I guess I was the lucky one.
I was the only alien who was born with yellow flames.
So I guess that makes me rare I mean the last yellow alien died 200,000 years ago in a war between another planet of aliens so yeah my people are fucked up.
The elder alien was blue and he had a wife but during some kind of conflict between her and everyone else she was assassinated.
So now there's only one blue alien left and I'm the only yellow one.
At the time it was strange to me that all the females where red.
And the men were ether orange, blue, or yellow.
I guess the female being red was to show that they were dominant or it was easier to tell if they were a girl or not.
What's really dark is that if they were born any other color than red they would die.
It's crazy right a person being killed for being a different color.
It's sick.
My dad is sick.
And He's the one who enforced that bullshit law in the first place.
I'm glad I don't live there now.
I'm glad that they sent me away.
I was supposed to be the next one in line for the throne but like I said I'm glad they sent me away.
I don't want to be a king.
I don't want to be bossed around.
I never really liked taking orders from anyone...well i am told to do the dishes but I never do them.
Growing up I just wanted to be normal.
I wanted to live a normal life.
I always wanted to help people not killing people like they don't have a purpose in life.
I remember when my mom came in my room and took me outside to this shuttle.
Next to it was a girl.
She was entirely made of amethyst and she had ruby red eyes and galaxy hair.
She looked like the age of a 6 or 7 year old.
All I remember is that my mother told the girl to send me somewhere safe until the "time comes".
At the time i didn't know what she meant by that.
My mom put me in the pod and she was crying as my father just stood there and did nothing like he had no emotion.
I knew he hated me but I never knew that he wanted me dead.
My mom told me something but I didn't understand what she said because she shut the shuttle and sent me away.
I was alone.
Watching my home being destroyed before my eyes.
Watching all the others die while I was the only one of my kind who got to live.
All I had was a doll that I got when I was born given to me by the devil I eventually named it Mr. Bandit.
As I was in space watching stars and planets go by I realize that time was too.
7 years went by now stuck in a space pod and my oxygen levels were starting to decrease.
But then I see a planet in my distance big bright and blue.
As I got closer and closer I found out my ship was crashing down.
There was nothing I could do.
As I hit the ground causing a massive crater to form.
I blacked out for a while.
Everything went black until I woke up
I couldn't remember what happened or who or what I was.
I started to regain oxygen again and my flames grew brighter.
All I know is that I was 10 years old and that's about it.
But eventually As I got older I started to regain lost bits of my memory.
I wasn't sent here to live a normal life I was sent to this planet to kill and to take it over.
Massacre everyone and anything that got in my way.
When I remembered what my parents true intentions were I was horrified with myself.
I was supposed to be a weapon of mass destruction of fire.
But when I woke up and climbed out of my ship I saw something hiding behind a tree.
I couldn't make out what it was at first until they came out of hiding.
When he came out I just looked at him.
I was terrified not only was I traumatized after everything I been through but I have never seen someone so pale or anything else that didn't look like me before.
He had amazing blue eyes and jet black and blue hair.
At the time I never saw any other colors before so seeing him was like relief of fresh air.
He started to slowly walk towards me.
I was terrified and I fell back trying to get away.
But I was cornered by trees and I didn't remember how to use my powers)
who are you and what are you where am I a-and...who am I?!