The Last Time

Frank’s POV

I sat on the edge of the bed, running my hands through my messy hair. I reached over and grabbed my phone off of the end table. One missed call from Angela. I felt my stomach flip and heat rush through my face. I was mad. Not at her, but at myself. I swore this wouldn’t happen again. I stood up from the bed and began pacing the room. I saw my shirt hanging on the bedpost and quickly grabbed it and pulled it over my head. I heard the door open and spun around. Her hair was still damp from the shower. She stood in just her matching bra and underwear, a towel in her hand. She flung it to the side of the bedroom and walked over to me, a small smirk on her face. She stood in front of me and went to grab my hand. I jerked it away from her and she frowned.

“What’s wrong Frankie?” She cooed.

“I told you to stop calling me.”

“But you answered, didn’t you?”

“Because I didn’t recognize the number.” I hissed through gritted teeth. “You can’t call me anymore. Do I have to change my number? You can’t keep doing this!”

“But you still came over. It takes two to tango, doll. You could have said no.” She was tracing her fingers over the pattern of my shirt, causing me to shiver. I hated it.

“I came over to set things straight. I couldn’t talk at the moment. I figured the only way to get through to you was to tell you in person”

“Well you sure did teach me a lesson, sweetheart.” She coolly ran her hands down my chest and over the bulge in my jeans. I grabbed her hands and held them down at her sides.

“Stop it. Stop saying shit like that.”

“What’s your problem, Frank?” Her eyes were glowing with hate now. “What is it? Do you have a girlfriend? Like that ever stopped you before.”

I moved my hands up from her hands to her shoulder, gripping her tight and making her gasp in shock. I moved my face closer to hers.

“Things are different now, Miranda. I love this girl. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. Especially about you.” I growled the last words at her. I saw tears spring up into her eyes.

“So that’s it? You “love” this girl? Then why did you come back to me. It’s always me, Frank! You love me. Stop denying it!” She was crying now, tears falling freely.

“I don’t love you! I never did! Don’t you understand?” I was yelling in her face now.

“Why don’t you make me?” She yelled back. I loosened my grip on her shoulders. I pushed her hard back onto her bad, causing her to yelp. I stared down at her, my anger boiling over. I saw the look of fear in her eyes as she lay there panting, staring at me, waiting on my next move. Suddenly, all my anger was channeled into something else. Something unexpected. I found myself pouncing on top of her on the bed. The look in her eyes was a mixture of fear and lust, though they were still tear stained. I felt a rush of adrenaline run through me as I looked at her lying helpless beneath me. My mouth quickly found hers as I began a hard grinding motion against her. She gripped the edge of my shirt, pulling it back off of me and flinging it across the room before replacing her mouth on mine. Her kiss was urgent, pleading. I had somehow shut off any emotion at this point and continued my assault on her body.

This was what we did. Miranda and I. Before Angela and the new school, I was a different person. I had had several girlfriends, but I took none of them seriously. Miranda and I had met a long time ago, but we always seemed to be in a relationship when the other wasn’t. We finally decided to give it a try, even though we both were in relationships at the time. Ever since then, we’ve just been fuck buddies, and oddly we both seemed ok with it. It usually ended in angry sex, which I have found to be the hottest kind. All the emotion making it that more intense. She would be pissed at her boyfriend, or me at my girlfriend, and we took it out on each other instead of them. It’s wrong. I know it is. And I swore the day that I found out about Angela and her dad that I was going to quit. And I had, up until now. She had tried to get ahold of me occasionally, but I told her to stop calling. This morning she had called and it just threw me over the edge. I promised I wouldn’t let this happen again, but here I am.