Ch.2 // A Fimilar Face

Teyana POV:

I was on my way to church because it was my aunt's bestfriend birthday & she had begged my mom and I to come to church and the party afterwards. I was excited because I got to see all my old homies from high school. Plus I ain't been to church in a hot second.

"Goodmornin' TT" I said as I hopped out the car. My aunt was just getting out as we parked next to her.
"Hey baby girl! I missed you so much!" we hugged & she went inside with my mom. My cousin Heather was still in the passenger's seat doing her makeup. "Shawty looking like a bag of money. Damn Heather! Its only church!" I laughed as I got in the drivers seat.

"Shut up Tee! I think Michael is gonna be here today. I miss him so much. It's been forever since I have seen him.."

Heather & Michael were together for about 6 years until he moved to California to work on his music. I only seen him like twice but Heather was real close with his family because their moms are bestfriends.

"Speak of the devil..." I said as Michael, his mom & a tall, light bright nigga got out this black SUV. Is that Chris Brown? Oh shit. It is.

"Yeah dang, Chris is with them too girl!" Heather exclaimed.

"And? so ? ... " I said while looking down at the time. She seemed so excited for some reason.

"Don't play Tee. You know you love Chris."

I did. & still do. I was a HUGGGE fan. TeamBreezy since '05 but I had recently just got a relationship & wasn't really ready to talk to Chris. If it got to that point. Knowing how Heather is ... She'll probably try to hook us up.

"Whatever yo, let's just go inside. Church about to start in like 10 mins.. you taking way to long bruh!" I said.

"Okay. Okay. Just gotta make sure i look straight. Can't go in there looking like help!" She laughed & got out the car.

Heather locked the door and we headed in the church, side by side. As soon as we walked in we saw all of our old high school friends and some family. Said our hi's, gave hugs & afterwards sat in the middle next to our moms. From left to right it was, Michael, Chris, Mama Joyce [Chris & Tyga mom], my aunt Tracy, my mom, me and Heather.

Heather POV:

The service was finally over. Now I remembered why I stopped coming to church for a couple weeks or so, that Pastor can talk for days.

I was just about to head out the door when I felt someone grab my arm. It was Tyga.

"Hey Baby." Tyga said as he looked me right in my eyes. I started to get butterflies in my stomach. God, I still loved this man.

"Hey Mikey" I smiled, gave him a big ol' hug and pulled him over to the side.

"Hey, are you going to my ma's party at the crib? There's gonna be mad food & stuff?"

"Yeah no doubt, I was just about to head home and change & meet you there."

Teyana POV

I was walking behind Heather and Tyga came out of the blue. They were talking and I was just standing there looking dumb. So I decided to just wait in the car.

"Heather, I'll be in the car okay?" I interrupted her & Tyga's conversation.
She just nodded her head and handed my the keys.

My mom, aunt & Ms.Joyce had already left to get back to the house before everyone else did.

I was just about to unlock Heather's car until I heard someone call out to me

"Teyana, right ?" i turned around to see Chris standing behind me.

"Yeah, wessup?"
"Hey, you probably don't remember meeting me at my moms house I was in the studio with Ty? It was a while back in 2012?
He was right i met him when they were recording a song for Tyga's album.
"Umm, how could I forget you, your Chris Brown.." I said as I laughed.
"Yeah. But still it was nice seeing your beautiful smile again. Hopefully you & Heather swing by later on tonight for the party?" Chris said as he glanced at his phone. God, he was so beautiful.
" Aww. Thank you! and yess we will. See you then" i blushed and waved goodbye.
"No problem baby & yeah see you then." he walked away & got in the SUV with Tyga.

Heather walked past me giving me the look. "What hoe?" i said while laughing. "Mhmm hmm, I got yo hoe!" She said as she got in the car and i drove off.

I had a feeling this was going to be an interesting night.