Ch. 19 // Moving On

2 months later.

Teyana POV:

So next week is going to be me and Chris's 6 month anniversary. We started talking in October. Time was going by so fast. Today I was helping Chris decorate his new crib. It was a 4 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms, a basketball court, a recording studio and a dance studio in the sunroom. Afterwards we are gonna go turn up at Club Toxic [made-up] w/ the crew minus Heather.

Ever since her and Ty broke up shes been real distant. I ain't heard from her in a minute. I know she hasn't kept in contact w/ me because im with Chris so she knows Tyga has an easy way to reach out to her and I know she doesn't want to hear all that.

"Babe you ready yet?" Chris yelled from the living room.

"I'll be out in five bae." Yelled back from the bathroom. I was just doing light makeup. Mascara, Eye-Liner, and lipstick.

"You don't need none of that." Chris creeped up from behind me and pecked my cheek.

"I know but I'm just having a little fun boo."

"A little betta not turn into a lotta or ima beat that ass!" he smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You ain't gon' do shit!"

"I'm not huh!" he picked me up and sat me on the bathroom countertop. Pinning my wrist down while kissing on me.

"Move man! We gotta go!" i laughed.

"Nope. We still got like 3 mins." he smirked and licked his lips

"Move Nigga." i laughed and jumped off the counter.

"Nope."

"Chrrrrreeeezz staaap." i whined and pouted.

"Nope."

"I guess we just gon' stay here then."

"Im cool with that." he replied while laughing.

"Alright den... ay chris." I said looking him in his eyes.

"What man." he cheesed.

"Has Ty asked about Heath?" i had a serious look on my face and he let go of my wrists.

"Why you asking fah?" he replied.

"I was just wondering. I ain't talked to Heath in a minute tho." i turned back around to finish my makeup while Chris leaned on the wall.

"Uhm. Nah. He just been real quiet when it comes to relationships. He dont even talk about his thotties anymore." he laughed.

"Oh well. I hope they alright. She ain't een' called me or nuthin. It ain't like her man."

"Stap. You know Heather. She a G. She good. Now let's go and stop worrying about shit you can't control." He kissed my cheek and went in the living room.

I smiled in the mirror. Wow he was right. I can't control their relationship so I shouldn't be worried about it. I put my eyeliner back in my makeup bag and grabbed my keys,phone and MCM backpack and left with Chris.

4 hours later

Teyana POV:

"Chris baby! You want BBQ Wingz or Hot Wingz!?" i yelled from the living room. He was somewhere upstairs. We decorated everywhere except the dining room and kitchen, we agreed to leave that for Momma J. We were tired and hungry so I was ordering some Pizza.

"Both ma! I'm starving!" he yelled.

I nodded and dialed the Papa John's number.

"Hello, Papa Johns, Henry speaking how may I assist you today?"