Ch. 12 // Surprise

Teyana POV:

I was in ATL and boooooy lemme tell you i was happy to be here. It was always so turnt in Atlanta and i always had a great time. I just wish Chris was here with me.

We were texting all night and he told me he was coolin' it with the crew at Trell's. He never texted me back so im guessing he fell asleep. I missed him but I knew he was tired so i just let him sleep.

It was around 5am i just got back from the club with Sean and some of my friends. I walked back to my hotel room and fell on the bed, kicked my shoes off and checked my phone. No calls, two texts and a whole bunch of Twitter and Instagram notifications.

I opened a text from Chris it read.

Chris: Goodnight baby. Call me if you need anything. 😘

I smiled and replied. Night babe. 😘😘

I opened another text from a number that looked familiar... but I couldn't figure out who it was.

???: Had fun tonight (; glad we saw each other. I really missed you Tee

Me: who's this?

I closed my messaging and went on IG to see a picture of me and my ex Drake all over my timeline. I hadn't even noticed someone took a picture. I just shrugged my shoulders and went on Chris's IG page. He was tagged in a photo with the crew, minus Trell. "AH HELL NAH CUH" I said outloud. I was drunk but not that drunk bish. Heather was all up on him making a kissy face. I was automatically filled up with anger. Why the fuck was she close to his face? I wanted to sock tf out of both of them!

I exited out of instagram and got on twitter. My mentions were booming.

@DeDeisaDiva: had fun tonight xoxo! @TeyanaBitch @Drake @_Tylaaaaa @SweetieSandraaa @SeanB and more!

I replied with a kissy emoji.

I had about 50 people ask if i was back with Drake because of the picture.

"@AlishaHampton: @TeyanaBitch and @Drake are back together yaaaaay!" Nah honey. Just friends! ☺️👌"

I shook my head and cleared all my apps. I locked my screen got up, washed my face, put my hair in a bun and changed to my pajamas.

As soon as I laid down my phone started ringing, it was the number that had texted me. I answered.

"Hello"

"Hey Teyana, are you sleep?"

It was Aubrey [Drake]

"Yeah I was about to go to sleep. What you need?

Even though me and Aubrey didn't have the best relationship, we were still friends. Yeah he did me wrong, i forgave him. I wasn't the type to hold grudges. Life is to short for that. Plus I needed peace within.

"I wanted to see if you were still gonna be in town tomorrow, i wanted to take you to lunch?" he asked.

"Uhm, actually im not. I'm leaving tomorrow morning.. well today but around 9am." it was currently 5:38am.

"Oh. Well hopefully next time i guees." he sounded disappointed.

"Yeah. I'm sorry Aub.." i yawned I was tired.

"Its okay. Go to sleep now. And save my number please."

I smiled. "Will do kiddo. Goodnight" i hung up. I was so exhausted all i wanted to do was sleep.

Chris POV:

"It's ... Karrueche. I was just calling because I miss you. This past months without you in LA have been so hard. I realized how important you are to me and I need you Chris. I need you here with me."

I was lowkey shocked. I haven't heard from Karrueche since we broke up a month before I left LA. I wasn't expecting a call from her..

"uhm... Kay. Lemme call you tomorrow. I need to get my thoughts straight. Alright?"

"Yeah. Sorry i know its late over there. Goodnight. I love you Chris."

"Goodnight Karrueche. Love you too." i hung up.

What the hell was I doing. I just told my ex girlfriend I loved her and I'm sort of in a relationship with Teyana. Damn. Im slipping.

I was just laying down, wide awake on my bed.

I had one message from Teyana, one from Ty and one from ... Heather.

I opened Ty's first it read:

Crazy music. Can't wait for you to hear. See you soon bro!

Our relationship was growing better. I'm happy that it is and I want to keep it that way. I quickly replied and opened Heather's that read:

Sorry about tonight. Lunch to make it up?

I smiled and replied.

Sure lemme know when and what time. Its alright. Shit happens right? Lls

Last i opened Teyana's it read:

Night babe 😘😘

I just smiled and went on Instagram. First thing i saw was this picture that Heather tagged me, Ron, Mijo and Honey in. Trell took it and it looked dope.

Next i saw this picture of Teyana hugged up on... HELL NAH! SHE WAS HUGGED UP ON DRAKE!!

Wttttf. She knows how i feel about niggas touching her and she knows how i feel about DRAKE.

It took everything in me not to call her up and cuss her ass the fuck out.

I locked my phone and placed on the charger.

"Lemme just go to sleep" I said to myself and sure enough a few minutes later I was knocked.