Ch. 3 // The Party

[Teyana and Heather outfits in multimedia]

Heather POV:

"You done Tee! We are already running late girl."

It was 6:00pm & the party started at 4. Tyga had called me twice & texted me once trying to figure out where we were. Tee was taking forever. I bet she was nervous.

"Bitch, you look bad! If you don't come on, I'ma drag yo ass out by yo lips." I chuckled as I stood next to her. I had on a baby blue crop tank with a matching baby blue skirt. I had worn my all white heels from my own store SoRella. I decided to leave my 30'in blue hair curly for tonight.

"Thank you Heath." I pecked her cheek. I had on a all white skin tight dress, with my hair straight and some red heels from SoRella. I hardly wore heels or dresses but i just felt like getting dressy tonight.

"Alright let's go, you have the address right?" i asked Heather as she grabbed her phone.

"Yeah boo, I'll drive."

Teyana POV:

The mansion was packed! Cars parked all around the house. We parked and made our way up to the house. The music was loud and they already started eating. Damn. Who am I kidding, I wouldn't have waited either.

"Babbbbbies" my aunt Tracy yelled as we approached the kitchen. All eyes were on us including Michael's and Chris.

"Hey TT" I hugged her, my mom & wished Ms. Joyce a happy birthday. Heather did the same.

"What took y'all so long?" my mom asked.

"You know how we do ma, hair, makeup is no joke" i laughed and grabbed a cup from the counter. I noticed they had some Red Wine so i poured me some.

"Yeah yeah but y'all look beautiful" Ms. Joyce added.

"Thank you, you do too Ms. Joyce" she smiled & thanked us.

I noticed that all the young adults were outside so I grabbed Heather & we walked out to the backyard.

Maaaaan. Someone was smoking some weed. And I wanted some. It was packed and turnt out here.

"Ayyyyy look who made it!" Chris yelled as he saw me & Heather.

"Hey Guys." I waved & Heather went and sat by Michael. Great. I knew no one here except Chris, Michael & Heather. Chris was just dancing and smoking with his friends. I sat down at a chair not to far from Heather and pulled out my phone.

"Why you over here by yourself ma?" Chris towered over me

"Uh-mm, I was just coolin' resting my feet."

"You don't wear heels often do ya?" his country accent had came out and lord he sounded so sexy.

"How'd you know?" I laughed & he sat in a chair next to me.

"Cus, I can tell."

"Oh can you? so tell me what else do i like since you think you know so much about me" i smirked & cocked my head.

"I can tell your bored cus your on your phone. I can tell your a very chill person because you don't like a lot of attention. I know you don't like a lot i attention because you don't have a lot of tattoos, your hair is black and straight. Plus you have on an all white dress and earlier you wore an all black dress. Your a very simple person. Am I right?" he smiled and looked me right in my eyes.

"Wow. Your good Chris." I smiled and looked away. Damn everything he said was true.

"So how about i introduce you to everyone and show you around, since your bored?" He got up and put his hand out for my hand.

"Sure." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

First he lead us to his friends. They were all laughing and smoking.

"Guys, this is Teyana, Teyana that's Ron, Mijo, Trell, Honey, and you know Ty & Heath."

"Wessup guys." I waved and flashed a smile.

They all said hi and Honey gave me a hug along with Ron. Honey was Chris & Ty cousin. Ron & Mijo were brother and sister. Cool ass people tho.

Next, he took me in the house, I met his all of his family. They were nice. So humble too!

"This is my room." Chris yelled.

Damn this was huge. His walls were covered in all his paintings.

"Yo, this mad cool." i said as I took my heels. My feet was killing me.

"Yeah, im glad you like." He turned on some music and I sat on his bed.

"So tell me about yourself Teyana, why you in Tappahannock for ma?"

"Well long story short i moved here with my mom a couple years ago. Im really from Brooklyn but my mom wanted to get away from my family and everything. I needed a break from my job, my ex and everything else. So I said what the heck and moved with her. I used to live here my freshman and sophomore year in High School. Then I moved back to Brooklyn." I let it all out. I usually didn't tell my business but I felt it was all safe with Chris.

"I dance, sing, act, draw. Im a big ol' ball of fun. I can be really goofy but I love staying lowkey." Chris looked so interested and everything.

"Wow. Thats a lot. I know theres more but hopefully i find out the rest. When I get your number.." He smirked and got up heading to his closet.

"Your so sure about that.." I giggled and he came out looking at me with a serious face.

"I am going to get your number ma.."

I stood up and walked to were he was. He was so fioonne, but i honestly didn't want a relationship. "How do you know that Chris?"

He turned around and pulled me into him. My eyes were locked on his face and I wanted to kiss him so badly. My heart was beating so fast. I think he heard it.

"Tee, baby i get anything i want. Im that nigga." He let go of me and smacked my ass. I literally froze... In his closet. He had left. I don't know where he went but damn. I haven't felt like this in a looooong time. What have I got myself into?..