Ch. 37 // Last

Last Chapter of this book guys! :(

Enjoy!!!!

Teyana POV:

"Thanks Bianca. I'll call you to make sure you got in safe. Love you boo."

"Love you too babe." she replied and blew me a kiss.

I got out her car and unlocked my condo door to find Chris sitting on my couch.

"How the fuck did you.. What the fuck are you doing here!?" i yelled. I could feel my blood boiling.

"Chill. I got the keys from Heather... i just wanna talk to you. One more time lemme explain." he said.

"Fine. Fine. Fine. Go ahead. 2 minutes." I said getting out of my shoes.

He sighed. "I never felt this way about any woman in my life, so thats why its so scary. Scary because I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you. I dont know what else to say to you because I'm not good at this shit but Teyana baby, i love you so much. Your one of a kind. Please lets just start over. Please."

I had tears rolling down my cheeks by now. "Chris, i love you too. I will forever, you hold a special place in my heart. As much as I want to work this out, i just cant Chris. I can't trust you, not just when your around Heather but anyone... that just fucks me up alot. Ain't no point of getting back together if I have no trust in you. You ruined that all the fucking way up for me. Thats gonna effect even my future relationships. As much as I want this to work out, i don't think it will. I don't know what to tell you..."

He just stood there with tears in his eyes.

"Can you just go please. Please." I said sobbing.

"Alright fine. But remember life is short. It's important to take chances... I love you so much Teyana and I'm willing to take that chance. I don't care. As long as we tried that's all that matter right?"

He kissed my lips and walked out. I cried. I cried so hard. I just pushed him, I pushed him away.

What am I gonna do now? What's next, My love is gone? Do I run after him? Is he really done with me? Is this the end of us, Teyana & Chris?

Next Day

Heather POV:

"Honey we need to talk." I said turning over to her in bed.

"Well goodmorning to you too." She said sarcastically.

"Sorry goodmorning, look I don't know how to tell you this but I'm honestly not ready for a relationship right now..."

"You never are but it's cool just I honestly knew you still had feelings for Michael. That's BAE BISSHH! I wasn't either... Well with a girl at least." She laughed and hugged me.

I felt relieved. "Okay good. Wheew! You had a bitch scared, you little but dangerous.. But we are better off as friends." I smiled.

"Yeah forever and roommates. So let's get dressed and catch this flight." She laughed and got up.

"You go ahead, I got a few shit to handle down here. Just call me before you get on an-"

"When you get home. Way ahead of you boo!" She laughed and got in the shower.

See that's why I love Honey. That bitch never trippin'. But I gotta pay a couple visits. I hopped in the other shower and got clean. Threw on a tank, some capris tights and my nike roshes. I threw my hair in a ponytail and called a cab to my moms house.

20 minutes later.

I knocked on the door and this little bright man answered the door.

"HEATHER! Hey love. Come in."

"Hey Rick" [yeeees Rick Fox her step daddy y'allll lmaoo]
We hugged each other.

"Ma here?"

"Yep. In the kitchen." He said following me to the kitchen.

"Hey Baby! I didn't know you were in town." She kissed me and hugged me.

"Surprise mom!" I said sarcastically and then laughed.

She hit my arm. "Stop child, wessup? Why you here!?" She asked.

"Dam- I mean dang, no hey, how ya doing or nothing." I shook my head while Rick and my mom laughed.

"No forreal, you good? How's Ty? And Brooklyn?" My mom asked.

She didn't know I was with Honey and I wanted to keep it that way.

"I'm great and Brooklyn is awesome. Is my car still in the garage!? I have to make a couple of stops." I said avoiding the part about Ty cause he the past.

"Yes it is and you didn't answer my question about Michael."

"Mom drop it, your friends with Ms. Joyce you know exactly how he's doing..." I said walking towards the garage.

"Okaaay Heather. You know he is bae so I know you'll be back with him. Mrs. Steveson-Brown. You and Teyana need to stop playing these games with them boys, y'all think I don't know but y'all acting ignorant as hell."

I just laughed and brushed her off. "Bye mom, bye Rick!" I yelled.

"Bye." The said in unison.

I got in my car and drove to Sorella, everything was going great there. Proud of Teyana for holding it down for a yungin'. Next stop was the gas station cause this car needed gas. I got my gas and headed to the grocery store to grab some fruit, eggs and sausage to make at my moms. She had eggs and stuff but I needed that organic stuff, y'all know I'm about that #HealthyLife. I was about to go to the bread isle when I bumped in to this tall ass light skin.

"My bad ma- H-H-Heather, uhm hey." Tyga said. He looked so fionnnnnneeee. 🔥 thank God he wasn't with that Lauren chick.

"U-u-uh hey and its my fault."
I stuttered and looked down.

We stood there awkwardly until he broke the silence..

"I'm so sorry for everything. I know you probably hate me, but I love you & will forever. I hope you forgive me so we can try to work things out." he said nervously.

"You don't mean it. I know you. Me & You aren't Chris & Tee, remember that ... we have mad history. The thing is with you ... we can run away from this as much as we want be we always find out way back. Last time I was done running and you weren't... idk if your done running cause im not. Plus your with Lauren... so if you would excuse me i have a life to live. Goodbye Michael." I said and walked away.

"For now Heather..."

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!!! Thank you guys!

SEQUEL COMING SOOON!!!

xoxo

-Kay