Ch.5 // Jupiter Love

[Tyga and Heather in multimedia]

Heather POV:

My baby looks so cute asleep. I miss him so much. I dropped my gucci bag quietly and slipped out of my shoes.

I climbed on top on him and kissed his lips gently. God they were soft.

"Hey baby, when'd you get here" i asked as he opened his eyes.

"A couple of hours ago. Chris told me you went to lunch w/ Tee.. How was it?" he smiled and replied.

"Great. Caught up on a lot. You okay papa?" i always called Ty papa, i don't know why but he just loved it.

Tyga POV:

Heather was looking sexy as always. I love it when she doesn't wear makeup like today. Shit so attractive.

"Yeah baby, i just missed you. Thats all." i kissed her so passionately. I slowly slid my hands from her back down to her ass and gripped it. We sat up not separating. This passionate kiss was turning into a make out sesh.

She started tugging at my shirt and i backed up to take it off. We kept kissing and i tugged at her shirt. She slowly stood up and took it off. Now all she had on was a black Victoria Secret bra and some shorts.

She sat on my lap, with her legs straddling me. I slowly unbuckled her shorts.

Heather POV:

He rubbed my clit as I moaned against his lips. "Yeees Mikey, aaaaah yeees." I threw my head back in pleasure. It's been so long.

He stopped and laughed while starring at me.

"Ty stop playing!!" I yelled.

"Alright. Alright. Are you sure you wanna get yourself into this?"

"Yasssss. Now come on!" i crashed my lips back into his.

He put his middle fingers inside of me and booooyyy. He played in my clit for a minute than picked me up and put me on the kitchen counter.

"Spread em' ma!" he yelled and smacked my thigh.

"Oweee Mikey." i yelled.
That shit hurted.

He began to dive in. He sucked, lick and bit as I was so satisfied. I threw my head back and grabbed his head directing him to my spot.
" Imaaaa comme Ty! oh my gosh!" i moaned.

"Come for daddddy baby!" he replied. And yep there it was I came right in his mouth.

He picked me up and carried me bridal style to my bedroom. Pushed all the clothes off my bed and laid me down. He got on top of me and tongued me down. I started tugging at his pants.

He got up and threw them somewhere on with floor along with his underwear. He took off my bra and i slid off my panties.

It's been a minute since i seen his manhood. Or any manhood so I was nervous and excited.

"You ready?" he asked with a smirk as he put on a condom.

"Yeah baby. Do w-- AHHHH MIKEY! REALLY!!" he rammed himself into me and I wasn't ready.

He laughed. "Sorry ma."

Tyga POV:

I slowly started rotating my hips in her. Heather moans were like music to my ears.

"Faster Faster!!" she screamed.

I smirked. Just how i like it. I brought up the speed. And shawty was tearing up my back. I didnt really care tho.

2hours later.

"Heather. babe?" i whispered in her ear. She was knocked tf out. Damn it was that good. I looked at the clock and it was 9:05pm. I pulled out my phone texted these hoes back and went back to sleep.

I had hoes. I didn't really care if Heather knew or not. I just needed sides just in case Heather started acting up or I got bored. I'm not trying hurt her, but i dont truly know if she has changed like she says. We'll just have to see..