Ch.20 // Unbothered

Tyga POV:

I'm sippin' on some Moscato and on my phone texting some hoes when I see all eyes on this pink headed girl, I know that smile anywhere. Heather!? Walking in with my nigga August? Wow. My heart dropped to my stomach. We haven't talked in 2 months going on 3. I just stayed cool and act like I ain't seen her. Thank God for Ray Bans.

Teyana POV:

Heather walked in with August Alsina. DAAAAAMN. I looked over at Ty who was in his own zone and probably didn't notice her cus she dyed her hair. But I knew that smile anywhere so yeah, i could tell from a mile away.

I put my drink down, got up and hugged her when she was walking over to me and Chris.

"Bitch, where you been?" i yelled so only she would hear me.

"Everywhere. Lunch tomorrow? Text you later boo."

"Yeah no doubt babe. You know Ty-"

"I have to go find Aug. Talk to you later. Bye Guys." she hugged everyone except Ty and walked off to find August.

All I could say was damn. I know she knew August was close with Chris and Michael. That was just fucked up but whatever guess we'll talk about it tomorrow.

I looked over at Tyga who looked unbothered. He was getting lap dances by two big booty bitches.

I just laughed and shook my head. Honey and Ron were twerking on some random niggas. Trell, Mijo, Keeis were getting twerked on by some bitches.

I walked over to Chris who was on Twitter. I grabbed his phone and put it in my bra. He looked at me with a wtf look on his face.

"Twitter can wait. Come on." i grabbed him and started twerking to Left, Right x YG this was my JAAAAM.

He held on to my hips and pushed my head down towards the ground. I twitched my ass to the beat and Chris's hand was going to the beat too "LEFT LEFT RIGHT RIGHT LEFT LEFT RIGHT!"

I finally got out of his grip and started twerking w/ Honey & Ron. I was having a blastttt!

"Alright. Ma you ready?" Chris asked as he stood next to me holding me.

"I waaaas born reaaaaaddy!" i yelled stumbling everywhere.

He laughed. "alright, Tim's outside."

Chris POV:

We got through all the paparazzi and into a black SUV. Tim drove us home while another driver followed us in my Lambo.

We pulled up to my house.
"Thanks Tim. Here." i tipped him 2Gs.
I got out told the driver who was driving my Lambo to park in the garage and leave the keys in the hook in the garage and hit the close button on his way out.

Teyana was knocked out. I carried her bridal style upstairs and laid her on my bed. I took off her shoes, pants, shirt and jewelry, grabbed a T-shirt from my drawer and threw it on her.

I stripped out of my clothes washed my face and brushed my teeth and climbed in bed next to Tee.

"Thanks baby." she whispered and wrapped her legs in between mines.

"No problem. Goodnight." i kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight C." she kissed my lips and fell right back into sleep.