Ch.4 // Seeing Each Other

[Teyana and Heather in Multimedia]

Heather POV:
A month later.

Me and Teyana have been texting all week. We haven't seen each other every since Mama Joyce's Party. I disappeared with Ty. We went to a special spot were we have been going ever since we were teenagers. Michael found the place when he was 15 and I was 12. He was 3 years older than me but we've been on and off for about 9 years. 6 years is what we count because we were serious then but 9 years in real total. The first 3 years we were young and dumb in love. We hurt each other so much. It so much.

I'm glad we decided to move from all that though. I'm having lunch w/ Tee at 3 it was currently 12:15. Ugh.. I was so tired.

I had to stop by my shop, Sorella and check on everything thats were me and Tee were gonna meet and then go to lunch.

Teyana POV:

I was currently teaching a dance class
at my homegirl KayKay's Studio called 'Crazy Leggs'. I've been working here for 3 months but knew KayKay ever since we were freshmans in High School.

"Alright guys. Run it one more time with the music and y'all are free to leave." I shouted and the music started.
We were dancing to Jhene Aiko - 2 Secs. That was my song.

After running the choreography, I looked down at my phone and it was 1:55pm. Damn, I gotta go shower and head to Sorella's to meet Heather.

I grabbed my bag and keys and signed out. Unlocked my all black jeep, threw my bag in the passenger seat and raced home to get changed.

I unlocked my apartment and ran to the back to shower. After I was done i got out and applied some lotion to my skin. Threw on a Black Pyramid hoodie on with some black jeans and my Jordan 4s red and black. Grabbed my bag and keys. I texted Heather letting her know I was on my way and jetted down to the store.

When I arrived Heather was already there. She was looking gorgeous.

"Hey baby" i screamed and ran up to her.

"Hey mama.. " She hugged and screamed back.

"Where you wanna go?" She asked.

"I'm really craving some Chilli's" i answered back.

"I'm down. i'll follow ya boo!" Heather yelled as she signed out.

"Alright" I walked out of the store towards my car when my phone starting ringing. It was Chris.
I was so busy lately i haven't talked to him all day.

Me and Chris have been talking a lot lately. I don't consider it dating tho. But then again i do. We've been on four dates. Just taking it slow.

I answered as I got in the car heading to Chilli's.
"Hey baby.." i said in the phone

"Hey babe, where are you at?"

"Heading to lunch with Heath. Where you at ?"

"At the studio. Thinking about you. Come by later?"

"Awww. Yeah after lunch. See you then."

"Alright. Be safe. Later babe."

"You too bye!" i hung up and put my phone on the charger.

Heather POV:

"So y'all are together?" i said while grabbing a tortilla chip and dipping it in my cheese.

"No. Yes. I don't know Heather! i don't want to rush anything. And he has clearly stated that we are.." Tee replied.

"Well you need to find out. y'all aren't teenagers anymore alright .. find that shit out" i said sternly.

I know Teyana doesn't want a relationship because her ex broke her heart badly back in Brooklyn. Tee caught him cheating in her bed with this one hoe he told her not to worry about. Shes just starting to heal from it and I know she doesn't want to go through another heart break. Hell who would!

"Alright. Alright. Well shit enough about me. How are you & Ty?" Tee asked.

"We are fine actually. He still doesn't really trust me but we are working on it." I replied.

When I was younger I was fast. I did everything and it was all because i truly didn't have that love and attention from my parents. Thank God i didn't end up pregnant or with an STD. I seriously have changed though and its not like Ty was innocent either. He started it all. But I made it worse i have to admit. A couple years ago I was hanging with Chris and I was mad at Ty because he was fucking some other broad, i went out with Chris and got drunk and high and end up sleeping with Chris. It was a huge mistake and Tyga found out about it. Thats the main reason he moved to California in the first place other than his music. I felt so terrible about it i distanced myself from everyone including friends and family. I moved to NY with Tee and some of my friends up there. I just got back to Tappahannock about a year ago to open Sorella.

After lunch w/ Tee, i headed home to find Michael sleep on my couch. Good Lord.