Ch. 29 // Everything is Everything

Tyga POV:

I was in LA this weekend for the Celeb Basketball Game & BET Awards. It was Saturday & I was up early because the BB Game is today.

I got up and walked to the restroom. Brushed my teeth, washed my face & took a 15 min shower. I got out and put on some sweats and a t-shirt to head to the place we were meeting at to check out who is on my team.

I walked downstairs while checking my messages to see if Heather had called me yet. I heard about how her and ol boy broke up. I thought she would be happy but her ass depressed as shit. I tried calling and texting, no response. I ain't stressing tho, I'll handle that when I get back home.

"Mornin' Breezy, T-Breezy!" I said while walking into the kitchen. T-Breezy is a little nickname I gave Teyana cus yanno, she wit Chris.

"Morning Michael!" Tee said while smiling.

"Whaddup Ty." Chris said while dappin me up.

"Bout to head to this BB Meeting and whet not. You riding out with me or?"

"Nah but you know where it is cause I don't?" Chris asked laughing a little.

"Yeah I do, just trail. Bout to go right naaa tho." I said grabbing a water bottle and walking out.

"Alright I'm coming." He said putting his bowl in the sink.

"Bye Ty, see you later big head!" Tee yelled.

"I got yo big head ho!" I said laughing and she laughed even louder. Me and Teyana could play like that, we were just both goofy, that's why I fuck with her. She ain't so uptight.

Chris POV:

"I love you." I whispered against her lips.

"I love you more." She whispered back.

I grabbed her ass and kissed her again.

"2 mins! 2!"

She laughed. "Boy bye!" She backed up and walked away.

"Alright, I got you Tee!" I yelled laughing while walking out.

I hopped in my black Lambo trailing Ty's Black Audi to the location. I was bumpin' to YG's album. That shit was fireeeee.

We pulled up to this sports complex. I guess this is where we are playing. Keeis, Austin, Hood & all dem where in town so they was gon' come thru.

I walked out and towards Ty's car he got out and we walked in. We got on our teams and threw on our team sweats to warm-up and whet not. Teyana couldn't make it to the game because her label had an interview. I am so proud of her, out here shining and what not.

After the Game I met up with the crew to get something to eat. After we were done eating i headed home to get dressed for this club we were all going to later on tonight.

I walked in the crib and straight to my room to shower. Teyana wasn't here yet so I called her before getting in

"Yellow." she answered laughing.

"You are something else. But whea' you at ma?" i asked.

"Leaving this interview. Be home in about 15 mins." she answered.

"Alright well im go ahead and get in the shower. Love you be safe babe!"

"Love you too wop. And I will!" she answered.

I smiled and hung up. I took a shower and then got ready for tonight. I put on my white black pyramid shirt, some light forest green jeans, a black & white checkered shirt with a gold chain & some black shoes. Simple but fresh as hell.

By the time I was done getting ready Tee was here.

Teyana POV:

I ran upstairs to see my baby and get ready.

"Hey boo!" i yelled and hugged him. He was loooooking so fioooone. LAWD help me.

"Hey ma." He replied.

"Look at chu. Lookin fione and all. I see you." I laughed while stripping out of my clothes.

"YAS GURL YOU KNO I HAD TO SHOW OUT. MARQUEES GON' BE DERE." he popped his tongue sounding like a rachet girl.

I busted out laughing & he joined in.

"You a mess, ima shower tho." I said walking to the restroom.

"I know & alright babe." He replied.

I did the hygiene and applied a little mascara and lipstick. Nothing big.

I alway go to the club simple ain't no reason for me to dress up. I wore my curly 27' inch weave down tonight w/ my white crop top to show my abs, some light grey leggings, my red silk varsity jacket, a red, white & navy blue plaid shirt tied across my waist w/ my Js to match.

"Ready!" i yelled walking out the restroom.

"Same, wanna get something to eat before we go?" he asked walking over to me.

"Damn not even a compliment. Someone isn't gettin this kitty tonight." i said laughing a little and grabbing my phone off the charger.

"Ay ay Teyana stap playin." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look so sexy right now. You dont need no compliments from me to know how gorgeous you look." he said kissing all over my neck.

I turned around smiling and facing him. "Thank you Chris." I said and gently pecked his lips. They were so pink and plum. I love dem lips.

"Im sorry i didn't acknowledge you at first, im just really hungry." he said breaking the kiss.

"Its cool babe. But your still not getting none tonight." i said smiling against his lips and walking out.

"Ay! Ay Tee Baby! Stop Playin' girl! you know you want this dicknieeee!" he yelled from upstairs.

I laughed so hard. "You a fooo mane! We taking the Range!" I said grabbing the keys waiting for him to come downstairs.

"You askin' or tellin'!?" he asked.

"Tellin. Now cmon babe." I said cheesin.

He stood there for a minute then finally agreed and locked the crib up and got in the drivers side while I got in the passengers.

"Whet you hungry for?" he asked.

"I dont know. Chipotle just something light. Idk what bout you shorty?" I asked laughing a little.

"You." he said simply and pulled over to on a cliff.

My laugh died down fast. While he just stared at me.

"Chris stop we gotta g-"

I was interrupted by him kissing me. I immediately opened my lips letting our tongues wrestle.

"Backseat!" he yelled and I jumped rushing to the back.

I laid down while he was on top of me. He took off my leggings and played in my girl for a minute then rammed himself into me.

I really didn't want to in the car but hey! Whatever. I couldn't control my moaning for nothing. He kept goin until we both reached our climax and came.

"You still hungry?" he asked laughing.

"Actually yes." i answered laughing.

"So.. you want thi-"

"Chris stop! I want chipotle pleaseeeee." I said laughing. I already knew whet he was gonna say.

"Alright alright." he said laughing.

We cleaned up and got back in the front and he drove me to get some chipotle 😋