Ch.7 // Moving Foward

Hey guys! I apologize for the delay it has been a busy weekend for me. So I hope you guys enjoy! Comment, Like and Share!

- Kay

Chris POV:

Me and Teyana stayed up until 6am talking about everything. By everything i mean our past. Our future plans. Our parents, siblings, cousins. I explained to her how i started following my dreams. Where the name #TeamBreezy came from. I even told her about upcoming music. I wanted to just focus on the future. Not my past actions. I knew that Tee understood that because she didn't even bring it up. I wanted to tell her about an incident that happened between me and Heather a while back but we haven't gotten into a huge argument and i didn't want that to be the first. I rather Heather tell her.

"Hey baby." i said as Teyana woke up. I woke up around 12 and decided to make some brunch because I knew Tee would be hungry when she got up. Plus a nigga was hungry too!

I walked over to her and kissed her slow lips.

"Afternoon babe" she giggled. "You made this C?" she asked with a huge smile.

"Yeah I do a little cooking here and there."

I made a cheese omelette, some toast, bacon and hash browns.

"Sorry I couldn't wait. I was so hungry."

She laughed. "Its okay Chris. Wow! this looks great. Thank you babe. I appreciate this." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Your welcome. And its no biggie Tee. Hey! I gotta head home and then work. How about dinner tonight w/ Ty, Heather, Honey and Trell?" i replied.

"Yeah babe. Thats sounds like a plan. I'll hit you later for the dets."

She walked me to the door and kissed me so gentely. I honestly didn't want to leave but I had to get back to reality.

"Call me later gurl!" I grabbed her ass tightly and she jumped.

"Boy bye. I will and be safe." She laughed and hugged me.

I hugged her back. "Alright. Bye ma."