Ch. 30 // Adjustments

GUUUYS. I just wanna thank all of you! We made it to 30 chapters. Thank y'all for reading this crazy ass story and we ain't no where near thru! i love y'all! Enjoy! xoxo

-Kay (:

Heather POV:

Ever since me and August broke up I've been so down and I hate it. I dont want to fuck with Michael anymore because it just seems like everytime i do something falls apart. I know im late on realizing that. I do love Michael & always will but at the same time, I hate him... well not him but his stupid ass actions.

"So your really moving back to Brooklyn baby?" my mom asked as I sat down eating dinner with her.

"Yes. I need to get away from here and free myself. Being stuck here reminds me of Aug and puts me down. I need that NY feel, i miss it ma."

"Alright baby. You know im here whenever, always and forever Heath." she said and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you ma."

"I love you too baby." she kissed my cheek.

We finishing having dinner then I went upstairs to have my stuff ready for tomorrow morning. I already had my stuff packed. I sold my apartment and my mom is keepin my car down here with her. I talked to my Aunt Drew[Teyana mom] to tell Tee i left.

I left a note at her house lettin her know I'll be back in Brooklyn. I didn't want her telling Ty cause i know he'll try to keep me from going.

Teyana POV:

After eating we were on our way to the Club. We hopped out the Range and Chris automatically grabbed my hand as we walked in.

"Teyana TAYLOR WITH CHRIS BROWN!? So it was true?" a photographer said.

"Yeah it is." I said and smiled.

Chris looked back and smiled as we walked in the club, straight to a private section he rented out. Later, Ty and all dem' showed up it was so turnttttt. I wasn't really drunk, I was just busy dancing with my man.

Until I got a text from my mom saying:

My Queen: Hey baby, i hope y'all doing fine out there. Praying for yall. Dont stay anything to the fellas but Heath is leaving to Brooklyn tmrw for good. Call her. I love you. See you soon. xo

I just sat there and took everything in. Why was she leaving? And why the fuck didn't she call me. I would tell Chris & Ty but they'll go ham so I'll just stay quiet.

"Babe, ima go to the restroom." i whispered in Chris's ear.

He nodded and I walked in to call Heather.

"Hello?" Heather answered sleepily.

"Why you leaving!?" i yelled so only she could hear me.

"Long story Teyana and dont te-"

"I would never tell them. They'll go crazy. Especially not tonight. They cant miss their performance. Why tho love?"

"I need to get back to being happy. Being here reminds me of Aug and the pain i caused him which makes me depressed and im through with Michael. If its meant to be.. you know the rest." she answered.

"Alright boo. Well text me when you land. I love you." I said.

"I love you too Teyana and i will. Be safe out there."

"You too. Goodnight ma." i hung up and walked back to Chris.

He looked at me and kissed my cheek. "You good?"

"Yeah. Ready to leave in a few?"

He nodded and continued to sip his drink.

Paranoid came on & THAT. WAS. MUY. SOOOOONG.

I grabbed Chris and started to twerk my ass off. He was keepin up as always. When the chorus came on I slowly grinded against him causing him to feel some type of way hA ;)

"Let's get outta here." he whispered in my ear causing chills to flow down my back.

He grabbed my hand and I walked out behind him into our Range. He wasn't really drunk so we just drove home.

When we got home, i walked upstairs and threw on my bathing suit, felt like chillin the jacuzzi.

"Care to join me?" I smirked.

"Helllllll yehhhh! Hook your phone up the the speakers in the back." he got up and went to change into his swimming trunks.

I hooked my phone up and hit random button on my music and Tyrone by Erykah Badu came on. I turned it down so it wasn't blasting to loud and got in the jacuzzi.

I wanted to tell Chris about Heath but then again I didn't. What to do, ugh.

"Whats wrong babe?" he asked as he got in. I guess it was all on my face.

"U-u-uh nothing. Nothing" i fake smiled hoping it would work but it didn't.

"Liar. Whats on your mind? Talk to me."

"Don't overreact please ." i swam over to him and straddled him.

"Ohhhh best believe I wont!" he winked and then laughed.

"Seriousssslly yo." i whined. I didn't want to tell him but I did. Crap.

"Alright what?" he asked with a serious look on his face.

"Uhm, i didn't get the number.. for the ... interview about... the studio.." i lied. I couldn't have him find out. Just no.

"Thats what was on your mind?" he asked laughing a little.

"Yeah... I felt bad." I looked down.

"Alrrright, well dont worry. I got that all covered." he lifted my head and pecked my lips.

I didn't want him to bring it up again so I decided to see what was on his mind.

"What you thinkin bout boo?" I said as i slowly rotated my hips on him to the Usher beat. [Good Kisser]

"Oooooh you KNOW whet im thinkin about" he winked and gripped my ass.

I busted out laughing. "You so damn nasty yo."

"You love this nasty nigga tho." he smiled and looked me deep in my eyes. I felt like he was lookin in my soul or something.

"I do. I do." I blushed a little.

"Awww, I got you blushing." he cooed.

"Staaaaap." I laughed a little.

We started making out and he untied my bikini bottom and went down and y'all know wheet happened. lmao. i swear ALLL of LA herrrrd ya girl.