Ch.16 // Pleasure and Pain

Hey Guys! I just wanted to warn some of y'all that this chapter is real EXPLICIT LMAO. So just be prepared ya girl killed! :p lmao im out. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!

-Kay.

Chris POV:

I was about to fall asleep until I heard:

"Chrrrrrisssss" Teyana whined. She had her hair in a bun with one of my t-shirts that I left here on.

"Leave me alone, Teyana"

"Don't be like that" she sat on the end of the couch.

"Like what? You keep treating me like I'm yo ex man. We've been together 87 days. You acting like I'm about to fuck you and leave. THATS NOT ME. I'M NOT HIM. You can't punish me for shit that Drake did, yo. I'm Chris not Drake." by now I was livid.

She just sat there looking at her toes.

Teyana POV:

Wow. Chris was right. I wasn't giving him any because I felt he was gonna do the same as Aubrey. I was ashamed and embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Chris." I was trying so hard not to cry.

"You know its okay Teyana... I'm sorry it came out harsh but you know how i do."

"Its alright. I needed to hear that. Now, come to bed pweeease."

He stared at me then he picked me up and threw me on his lap and kissed me. He forced his tongue passed my lips and picked me up and walked me to my bed. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He ripped off my shirt and...

Chris POV:

I ripped off her shirt and started kissed her body from head to toe. When I got to he clit i looked up for permission she nodded and i tore off her panties with my teeth and sticked my index and middle finger in her and messaged her clit. I made my way back up to her lips. She was moaning like crazy.

"You like that huh?"

"Yeees Chrreeez Yeees. Oh my!"

I smiled on her lips and licked my way all the down to her clit. Once i got to her girl i suck her pearl as she held on to my head leading me to her spot. She moaned out my name. I KNOOOW THE NEIGHBORS HEARD.

"Who is this for?" i asked as I started nibbling on it.

"Aaaaaah. Its Yours!"

"Whats my name?" i smacked her thigh hard while still putting in work.

"Chrrrisssss" she moaned.

"Jeeez, i'm cummin' im cummin' Chris!"

"Come for me babby. Come for daddy." i whispered against her clit as just like that she came all in my mouth.

Before getting up to kiss her i traced my initials on her girl and she squirmed.

I kissed her lips and she grabbed my manhood. "I want it." She yelled.

Damn this girl was playing no games.

"Nah, you ain't ready." I smirked

"Bring it." she replied and smirked.

I kissed her and reach in my pocket to grab a condom.

"So you just knew we were gonna fuck, huh?" she questioned.

"And you know this mannn" I said it in my Chris Tucker voice. She laughed.

I put on the condom and got on top her. She looked shocked.

"I know. He's big" i laughed and winked.

She laughed. "Shut up man and come on."

"Ima start slow okay?"

She nodded and smiled.

I pushed my self in her and she gasped.

I laughed "It's been a minute huh?"

she nodded.

Teyana POV:

Chris was sliding himself inside me while kissing me.

It was slightly painfully because I only has sex with one guy, Drake and he ... he wasn't as thick as Chris. But it felt so great at the same time.

After a couple of hours of love makkng. Yes, we made love. I was knocked out.

Tyga POV:

"Ah ah, slow down Chantelle!" i yelled as she gave me brain in the backseat of Bugatti.

The music was loud so she really couldn't hear me. It felt great, babygirl was a pro but the whole time all I was thinking about was Heather.

I finally pulled her off of me. "Alright. Thats it." I pulled my Calvin Klein boxers up and fixed my clothes.

"Wanna come in my place daddy?" she smirked.

"Nah. I'll holla at you later. Thanks tho" I open the door at climbed out behind her. She tried to hug me but I swerved her and got in the driver's seat and pulled off.

I met her at the Club. I ain't fuck her or nothing, she just sucked me up. But for some reason I was feeling like shit. I usually never do. I just shrugged it off and turned on my phone. I had 3 texts for Heather, a missed called and text from Moms and some text messages from some hoes.

I threw my phone in the passenger seat and thought about whether or not I should tell Heather.