Ch.8 // Suspicions

Teyana POV:

Chris texted me the address of the Restaurant. It was Honey and Trell's choice. The choose some Chinese Buffet and you know I was down. I honestly missed all of them. This past couple of weeks I've been so busy in the studio, dance studio, and Chris i haven't even had time to check on my friends or family. Ugh.

I wore a white crop top, black pants, my LeBrons and my all black Celine Bag. I decided to leave my hair wavy got tonight.

I pulled up to the restaurant and Chris, Tyga and Heather were being seated at a table.

"Chrisssss" i yelled to only where he could hear me.

"Hey Baby!" he replied back. Damn he looked so fioooonne. we hugged and walked over to the table.

"Hey lovebirds!" i shouted towards Heather and Michael. They looked so cute.

"Hey stranger. where you been ma?" Tyga asked as he stood up to hug me.

"Heeey and busy." i replied back.

"I can tell, can't even text a bitch back!" Heather jumped in.

"Well my bad. I know I've been M.I.A"

"Its alright, we just messing. Right Heath?" Tyga added in.

"Yeahh.." she said sharply and looked down at the menu. I don't know why she was getting all worked up. Bitch needed to cool it bruh.

"Ookaay, Chris what are yo-"

"Aaaaaaye wessup y'all!" Trell and Honey interrupted while waking towards the table.

We all hugged and laughed from seeing each other. It's been a long time yo.

After all the laughing, story telling and catching up Honey made a comfortable dinner into an uncomfortable dinner.

"So Heather, you and Chris are still bestfriends right? y'all dont even talk like y'all used to anymore" Honey stated while grabbing a piece of chicken.

Bestfriends? what the hell was shawty talking about. I completely stopped eating and looked over at Chris on his phone and Heather who has been mean mugging me all night, who was looking directly at her food. I felt an awkward vibe.

"We weren't that close Honey." She replied back.

"Yeah y'all were..." Ty and Trell blurted out.

"Oh wow. I didn't even know. Why'd y'all fall apart?" i asked while looking directly at Chris. Who was now off his phone.

"We just faded. Thats it." Heather responded while Chris nodded.

"Oh. Well y'all were like brother and sister and now y'all barely talk. I was just wondering. aw God i made it awkward. Trell help me" Honey said.

"Okay. Just shut up Hon. Don't say nothing else tonight alright?"

Everybody laughed. Yep we were comfortable again. But i still wonder why they faded. And why the never told me they were so close. What happened?

Everyone started departing and before I left, i decided to see what was up with Heather.

"What's up Sugar Plum? You been side eyeing a bitch all dinner." i laughed but her face was dead serious.

"No, its not funny Tee. Next time reply to my texts. I needed you and you were to 'busy' to respond." she shouted. I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

"Hey. I'm sorry i didnt know i hit a soft spot. How about we hangout at my house tomorrow to talk about it?" i replied.

She just nodded and walked out.

Damn. I couldn't wait to hear this.