Ch. 35 // A Minute

Teyana & Bianca in multimedia

1 month later

Heather POV:

"Babeee, you ready to go!?" I yelled as I zipped out my last suitcase. Me and Honey were going to VA this weekend because our homegirl Draya is having this big ass party. Plus I miss my mom and family down there.

I haven't spoken to Tyga ever since I've moved up here. And anytime I go down there we don't ever bump into each other. I miss him but I'm never going back. Honey on the other hand is still cool with him because they are cousins so of course they cool. She says she told him & Chris and they were shock but cool with it.

I have been speaking to Tee but she's been real distant. Whenever we are on the phone we both usually open up about everything but I can tell I've been the only one opening up fully. I did tell her what happened between me and Chris. She just laughed and said she knew it was coming, but I promised her I would never talk about it again. The past is the past.

"Ay Heath!" Honey yelled snapping me outta my thoughts.

"My bad. Let's go?" I said grabbed my bags and left out to the taxi, Honey followed and locked the doors before walking in the taxi.

We got in and were on our way to the airport.

Tyga POV:

"Babe, we're going to Draya's party, right?" Lauren asked as she walked in from her morning run.

"Uh I don't want to honestly, but if your going I'm down." I said dryly.

"Don't be dry with me Ty... That's rude." She said and walked into the kitchen.

I could tell she was lowkey pissed.

"Not being dry. You come in no goodmorning, breakfast or anything. You fucking up L, real shit." I said in relief. She been doing that shit for the last 2 weeks and it was honestly pissing me off. I don't need it to become no habit.

"Well damn I'm sorry Michael, last time I checked I ain't have no ring on my motherfuckin finger. You really need to stop that shit." She barked back.

"Stop what damn lauren! Tell me what the fuck I'm doing wrong, huh!?" I said while walking the kitchen where she was.

"STOP COMPARING ME TO HEATHER! I'm not her, I know after every run she came in and made you breakfast and kissed your ass, anything you wanted you got from her... Im not her.. I'm not. I'm not used to this even tho it's been 5 months, babe you need to slow your shit down! Damn!" She yelled and threw her head down.

She was sobbing by now. "Sorry Tyga, I'm sorry I'm not as good as you expect."

I picked her up and sat her on the counter and got in between her legs. "Stop Lauren, your everything I expected and more. I just don't want this to become a habit. This has nothing to do with our past relationship, everything to do with you and me. You and me."

"Whatever. I'm going out. I need to breathe." She said and hopped off the counter.

I grabbed her and pulled her back into the wall. I kissed her and grabbed her ass causing her to wrap her legs around my waist.

"Let me love you L." I whispered in her ear.

She stopped and stared at me before nodding yes.

I smiled and picked her up, carried her to my bedroom and made love to my baby.

5 hours later

Teyana POV:

"Hurry up Bee!" I yelled as I put on my black, red & blue J's.

"Coming nigga damn!" She yelled.

"Chill." I laughed. "Your car or mines?"

"Mines." She grabbed her keys and I grabbed my phone and keys to lock up my house.

I had on my black crop tank with my all black leather pants, and my Jordan 7s. My hair was down but I had in my turquoise 10' inch bob, short but cute.

Bianca on the other hand had on a white crop top, some light blue high waisted jeans, and some all white flats with her curly hair in a low bun.

We looked simple but cute, no need to look flashy. We are flashy shit.

We hopped in her all black Lexus and headed to Draya's party.

We were bumping to Mila J x Smoke Drink Break Up when we pulled up to this big ass mansion on the west side. It was huge as fuck.

"Draya. Draya. Draya. Always showin out." I laughed.

"You ain't lying Tee. Let's go." Bianca laughed and we got out.

We walked in and we were immediately spotted by everyone including the DJ.

Chris POV:

"Ayyy TurnUp! We got Miss Teyana Taylor in the building!" DJ Fainted announced. They crowd went wild.

I turned my head to see her and her friend heading to where Draya was. Shitttt. Why man? I honestly just wanted to turn up and forget about Teyana. Seems like I just can't.