Ch. 27 // Reality Check

Heather POV:

After telling Ron & Honey everything that happened they just shook their heads.

"That's fucked up yo." Honey finally said.

"It is Heath! You don' dragged August into this love triangle and now you fucked him up. I could tell, that nigga was changing for the best and now he might be backtracking because of you. You need to stop crying, drinking & whatever the hell ass you doing and go apologize to that nigga. Yeah he called you out your name but hell you deserved it. Over here fucking Ty." Ron blurted out.

I honestly didn't want to call Ron cause I knew she'd bash me like this but I needed it.

"Damn Ron. Chill." Honey said

"Nah nah Hon, I completely deserve it. Thanks Ron. I needed to hear that." I said finally.

"You welcome girl. You know that's what we here for. To comfort you but be honest." She said hugging me while Honey nodded her head and rubbed my back.

"Thanks guise. I love y'all forreal forreal. Ima go to August House and try to gets things right even though he probably won't care." I said while putting on my shoes.

"We love you too but go tomorrow Heather your drunk." Honey said while giggling a little.

"Oh shit. I forgot." I pouted and sat down.

"Can one of y'all take me please. I need to talk to August." I said looking at them with puppy dog eyes.

"Girl stop. I'll take you, only cause I got some words for Aug." Ron said.

"Thanks Ron." I ran to my room, changed my clothes, fixed my hair and threw on my shoes.

When I got out Honey was waiting for me to walk me out so i don't stumble and bust my ass.

"Come on love, Ron already outside." she smiled and threw my arm around her neck.

I was stumbling everywhere. My damn head was aching. I got in the car & Honey walked to her car.

"Thanks Hon. For everything. I love you be safe boo!" i semi-yelled.

"No problem. I love you too. Both of yall." she blew a kiss & drove off.

"Ready?" Ron asked.

"No ." I said.

"Well yo ass better be ready in the next 10-15 mins. I'll drive slow for ya." she chuckled a little.

"Thanks." i said looking out the window.

Chris POV:

I walked in the house around 4 am. I was at my Art Studio just painting new pictures and everything. I was high as hell and sleepy. Hopefully Teyana is sleep ion wanna hear her mouth.

I walked in the room to her sitting up on the edge of the bed with her bags packed.

"I didn't want to leave without you seeing me. But im out." she got up and started to walk out.

"Sit down you ain't feena blow my high. We gon' sleep this shit off and talk about it in the morning!" i shouted.

She keep walking.

"You promised you'll never leave." i yelled so she could hear me.

She stopped and turned back around.

"Did you cheat!?" she asked walking towards me.

"Never. I was at my old art studio. Painting to clear my head." i responded calmly.

It remained quiet for a couple of minutes.

"Do you love her still Chris?" she asked bluntly.

"No. I love you Teyana." I answered calmly.

"No you don't. I should just leave. I dont even fit in for you." She started walking & I ran to her before she hit the stairs.

I picked her up while she kicked and screamed.

"I love you Teyana. I dont want no one else but you. Your not in competition with NO ONE. I swear to you. Dont be insecure because i love you. I want you. YOU TEYANA!" I was yelling.

"I love you too Chris." she sobbed & hugged me back.

"Ion know whet the hell is up with you attitude the jealousy thing is getting real old. Ion like that shit. You shouldn't have any insecurities, you dont have to worry about losing me cause you ain't ma. So get that shit outta yo head real shit."

She just stayed quiet & held on to me.
Until we fell asleep. With her in my arms