Ch. 26 // No Sympathy

Tyga POV:

I woke up to see that Heather was laying next to me. I promised myself that I wouldn't let this happen but I couldn't stop myself.

I got up brushed my teeth, and took a shower. After my shower, I went into my closet and threw on some black pyramid sweats with a white t-shirt.

She was still sleep and it was 1:20pm so I ordered some pizza. By the time the pizza got here she was up and dressed.

"Afternoon ma." I said while eating a slice.

"Afternoon." she replied dryly and grabbed a piece.

"Last night was am-"

"I know it was but hey guess what Ty, i still have a boyfriend waiting for me at home with an explanation." she barked back.

"Well damn Heath i ain't tell you to call me, i already told you I didn't want you and ol' boy to break up because of me." i yelled back. She must got me fucked up.

Heather POV:

"I should've never fucking did that. I'm sorry Ty. Lemme go." I grabbed my bag, keys and left. Now I have to figure out how ima explain this to Aug cause lying ain't a choice.

August POV:

It was 4pm when I heard my front door open. I went downstairs to see Heather walkin in.

"Where the fuck you been? Ain't even answer my calls." i yelled. I was pissed because she had me worried sick yo. I have a temper and I was holding everything back now i had to let it all out.

"Look I need you to sit so I can tell you can you co-"

"Nah get ya ass up here yo!" i yelled going to my room.

She walked in a few seconds later and sat on the bed.

"You gone sit next to me?" she asked.

"Nah. Talk!" i yelled.

She sighed. "I called Tyga to go out to eat because we decided to work on ou friendship. After dinner we went to his crib and we ... w-w-we-"

"Y'all whet damn!" i hollered.

"We had sex." she said.

"I'm sorry Aug. I REAALLY am i dont want us to bre-"

"Leave hoe! Leave." i yelled. I never called a girl out her name but this bitch got me looking like a dumbass, ion appreciate that shit yo.

"No. Im no-"

"Heather get yo ass out FO i FUCK YO SHIT UP AND REGRET IT MA! LEAVE! YOU CHEATER! YOU DONT CARE HO! LEAVE!" i yelled and pushed her out my room.

"NO! AND WATCH YO FUCKIN-" and she got cut off by me slamming the door in her face.

"I don't want yo cheating ass here! LEAVE & LOSE MY MOTHAFUCKIN NUMBER!" I yelled and snapped.

I broke my bathroom door. I had to let the anger out or else I would do something I'll regret.

I sat there in tears. Why? Because I was actually really falling for that girl and she cheated. I was changing from my player ways but hey I guess I'm back to them. I ain't working shit out with Heather. Fuck her.

Heather POV:

After the whole blow out with Aug I just went home and cried. I just hurt August so bad, all because I wanted a couple of hours of pleasure with Michael that I could've gotten from my boyfriend. A couple hours of pleasure fucked up my relationship of going on 3 months and a friendship for about 8 months. I feel so stupid yo.

I've been crying for about 6 hours straight. I didn't bother calling Aug or Ty, even though I wanted to fix things with both of them. Instead I was about to call Tee but I remembered she was out of town so I called Honey and Ron.

They both answered and was on their way. I waited, drank my wine and smoked some weed to calm my nerves. I felt so numb. Fuck! I lost it. ... Everything.

Chris POV:

Today Teyana had a meeting with her label so I just chilled at the crib.

After Karrueche left yesterday night I felt really bad for throwing her off the bridge like that. I mean since we had a relationship and loved each other. I still cared for her feelings, I don't know if I should but hey I do. So I called her up to meet me at a restaurant for lunch instead of Wednesday. I just need us to be on the right track before this whole interview.

I told Teyana ahead of time just so she don't hear it or see it anywhere else.

We met up at Haru Sushi Café, her favorite restaurant my treat to make up for yesterday cause I know it lowkey broke her.

"Hey Chris" she slightly smiled and sat in front of me. She had her black hair curled w/ a grey cardigan, white crop top, and some blue jeans. She looked so beautiful with no makeup.

"Hey bab- Karrueche." I smiled. Damn slippin' already.

"Wessup partner." She laughed while looking in the menu.

I grabbed the menu and put it down. "Look, I just wanna apologize about the whole incident yesterday, I didn't mean to shut you down like that. Understand that." I said.

"You don't have to apologize Chris. But I appreciate it tho. Let's keep this strictly business please. I don't wanna any drama." She said.

"Oh! No doubt Kay. I'm glad we're on the same page. So what's up with The Kill?" I asked smiling. I'm glad we were on the same page though.

After talking about our business, I invited her to the crib to meet Teyana. Kay was cool with it and i could actually do that because we actually were bestfriends before we started dating. I figured Tee would be cool with it.

"Baby, I'm home." I yelled while Karrueche looked down at her toes following me.

"Hey bab... Why is she here yo?" she asked walking downstairs.

"Yeah, ima go Chris. I knew this wasn't a good idea." Karrueche said and walked out.

I grabbed Kay before she walked out. "Nah, you good stay."

"Is this a game to you Chris. It like sometimes... My nigga you don't think.. Either she goes or I'm out yo." Teyana snapped.

"See you on Friday Chris & i apologize Teyana. Won't happen again." Karrueche got out of my grip and left.

I guess I didn't think this one out fully. I just wanted them to be cool. There's no reason to fight.

"Why you always trippin' Teyana. I WAS JUST TRYNA SQUASH ANY BEEF YALL THOUGHT YALL HAD!" I yelled.

She chuckled. "And yet again I'm the one to blame. I didn't even get a heads up. Shit Chris, you & Karrueche were in love. And probably still are. How the FUCK a, I supposed to be okay with her around. Am I supposed to be naive and act like we not in competition or nothing. Cause we are. I don't even know if you really love me." She barked back.

"Really? You don't know if I love you! FUCK YOU TEYANA!" I yelled and stormed out.

"You already did nigga. I shouldn't have left you though. Bitch ass nigga. Don't even fucking think yo! How in the fuck am I supposed to be cool with her! Dis ain't no damn game yo!" She yelled opening the front door then slamming it.

I just drove off to my old chill spot. I had to get away from Teyana for a minute.