Ch. 23 // Studio

Chris POV:

Teyana can miss me with all that bullshit man. I don't really know what more to do. Honestly it's all on her part. I'm not apologizing because I see there's no reason to apologize. I've done all I truly can for the relationship and for it to move on she needs to put her big girl shoes on and do what she gotta.

I was on my way home to shower and change for the studio when I got a text from Karrueche.

"What the fuck does this girl wants man." I said as I slipped out my car.

Karrueche: Chris! Hey, I don't know if you forgot but next week BET Awards weekend, The Kill has an interview and I'd really appreciate if you were there. Lemme know. xoxo

Damn. I did forget but I'm down. [if you forgot a about there clothing line together go to chapter 13 to refresh ya memory (:]

Me: Hey Kay, I'm down. I'll let you know when I'm in town so we can meet up about it.

I texted her back and ran upstairs to shower.

I did the hygiene thing and threw on a black shirt, my black Levi's, and my Red Toros. I walked to the full mirror and something looked missing.

"How could I forget." I laughed and threw on my all black snapback.

I grabbed my keys and headed to my all black Lamborghini and got in. I texted Ty to let him know I was on the way to the studio. He texted me back instantly. I put in me and Tyga's FOAF Mixtape and bumped to it, on my way to the studio.

I got there a little early so I waited in the car for Ty to pull up. I went through my messages hoping that Teyanna would have texted me but she didn't. I was lowkey worried so I texted her to see if she was good.

Me: you good?

She texted back instantly.

My Queen: yeeah you?

Me: yeah, at the studio. Hmu later?

My Queen: no doubt.

I was about to call Ty when he pulled up right beside me and hopped out. I turned off my car, got out and locked the door.

"What's up bro?" He dapped me up.

"Bicken. What's up wit you?" I asked

"Coolin'." He said dryly.

We walked inside the studio and straight back to the room Aug texted me earlier. We walked in and saw Heath all on Aug. Oh lord. I hope Mike don't turn up tonight.

Heather POV:

"Aug staaaaaap." He was kissing all on my neck and what not.

"Why ma? You don't want all this?" He asked smirking.

"Nah, I do but we in the studio and th-" my smile instantly fell into a blank straight face when Chris & Tyga walked in.

I gave Aug a look and got off of him.

"Wessup y'all." August dapped Chris and Ty up surprisingly.

"Hey Heath." Chris said as he approached me.

"Wessup man" I said and hugged him.

Tyga just ignored me like I wasn't even in the room. Shiddddddd, I'm not trippin, two can play that game. He just sat on the other couch on the opposite side of the room. I can't lie he was lookin' so fioooone. His hair was now a orange/red color and it suites him well. WAIT! Wtf am I doing, why is he here anyways?