Ch. 32 // Slippin, Trippin

5 months later

Teyana POV:

"Who FUCKING BRA IS THIS CHRIS!?" I yelled from upstairs. He was downstairs. We moved together in a couple of months ago but I was never really home because I was always working at the Studio or back in Brooklyn working on my hair line, shoe line and music. Plus acting, I do a lot.

Me and Chris have been dating for 8 months since yesterday, the 13th. I was gonna make it up to him but after finding this bra, I think not.

"Huh babe?" Chris said walking in.

"Don't babe me? Who the fuck is this for!?" I yelled. He better not say it was mines but this shit was like a D or E, I don't fucking know. It ain't mines tho, I'm a C34.

"I-I-It's yours ma?" He tried to lie but failed awfully.

"Fuck you Chris!" I yelled and threw that hoe's bra at him. I grabbed my phone, backpack and keys and stormed out the door.

"Teyana! Yo, where you going!? I didn't even do anything!" He yelled chasing me.

I stopped and faced him. "Yes you fucking did. This isn't the first time, I've found some fucking evidence, those texts, pictures shit CHRIS! I CANT EVEN TURN MY FUCKING BACK, AND YOU UP UNDER SOME HOE! Got bitches talking about me and shit. I'm over here defending you and you can't even explain who the fuck bra that is!" I barked.

"It's nobody's... I don't know how the fuck it got in my room honestly. I don't know." He yelled back

"Liar! I'm out!" I yelled and got in my car.

He grabbed my arm and slammed my car door.
"You ain't going no where yo!" He tried to drag me in the house but I was to angry and slightly strong, so I could lowkey handle him.

I snatched my arm back. "Fuck off CHRIS! GET THE FUCK OFF ME. IM LEAVING. FUCK YOU AND THIS RELATIONSHIP! Always hurting me! Leave me alone!!" By now I was sobbing and screaming like a crazy ass person. I was just done.

He just stood there and watched me drive off. I drove off to my dance studio that he opened for me on my birthday and danced my soul out. I left everything on that floor. I had to get all this pain off my chest.

I ended up sleeping there.

Chris POV:

After watching Teyana go crazy, I just walked inside and went straight to sleep. I woke up around 4am to see if she was home and she wasn't. I picked the bra up that was... That was Heather's and burned it. It was an accident and now it just costed my whole fucking relationship.

I smoked my 5 blunts I rolled earlier and drank until I was gone.

Tyga POV:

Man LIFE is great. After Heather left I ain't waste no time and got back to my pimpin'. I ain't the type to cry and get depressed and shit. I went and got fucked up.

Now I'm in a relationship with my new girl named Lauren [London]. She is bad as HELLLLLLLL! And she has been keeping me in check. I really like her and I am falling for her everyday more and more. We've been dating for 2 months and she reminds me a lot of Heather. Hopefully everything works out.

Heather POV:

I just got back to Brooklyn from VA. I had to visit my mom and her new fiancé. He's cool and I'm glad she's happy and has someone so she can get the fuck off my case. Like Damn a bitch is grown.

Last time I seen Tee was when she was down here to shoot her music video for 'Her Room' I was on set and we cached up and everything. I feel so bad because I went to VA to visit her and my mom, turns out she was up here in NY. I went by her and Chris's house and me and Chris were just catching up, and we got high like really high. I didn't mean to get real high, but it has been a minute yanno and we ended up fucking again.

He was great but I'm not really attracted to guys anymore. I just feel really bad about fucking him and I NEEEED TO tell Teyana. Even though Chris is gonna hate me for doing that, I have too. So me and Teyana relationship can move forward with no secrets, I messed up AGAIN but I don't want no secrets.

"Babeeeeee I'm home!" I yelled.

"Baaabbby I missed you!" Honey jumped on me and kissed my lips.

"I missed you too ma!" I kissed her back.

Ohh yeah, Honey's my roommate and uhm... Girlfriend!