Ch. 33 // Lost

Teyana POV:

I woke up on the dance studio couch with 20 text messages, 40 missed calls and 18 voicemails from Chris. He even sent me an email. I know he was worried sick but I don't give a fuck just like he doesn't really give a fuck about me.

I got my bag and keys and headed out the studio. Before I left I made sure the alarm was on and locked the doors behind me. It doesn't open today cause it Monday aka Cleaning Day.

I stopped by McDonalds and got me a Sausage, Eggs, and Cheese biscuit w/ some apple juice. I ate in my parked car tryna to figure out where to head next.

I didn't wanna go to my moms because I always went there when me and Chris had problems and she'll try to work it out. What if maybe I don't wanna work it out this time? But I don't have any clothes or anything so I have to go back home and grab some shit. Guess I'll be staying in a hotel.

I raced home hoping Chris wasn't there so I could leave in peace. I parked my car in the driveway and got out, locked my doors and unlocked the front door.

Chris POV:

I heard the front door open when I was in the game room on my PS4. I hopped up and walked to the front to see Teyana going straight upstairs to our room. I followed her. She slammed the door right in my face when she knew I was right behind her and I opened it pissed.

"Where the hell were you!?"

"Nun of your cheating ass business." She answered calmly. I felt a cloud of guilt rise up in me.

"Teyana baby. I'm sorry. I did cheat and I'm-"

"Save it. Christopher I'm tired of your 'I'm sorrys' or 'I apologize'... Fuck all them. I obviously don't mean shit to you that's why you do all that shit to make me feel like I ain't shit. I never stepped out on you, always remained faithful and you fuck me over EVERYTIME. All I wanna know is who is this bitch? Huh? It ain't Karrueche cause that bitch ain't got no titties, who is it!?"

I had to tell her because if she finds out, I'm dead and I know we will have no chance to make this work.

"Heather"

"Who?" She asked

"H-H-Heather."

"My cousin. Heather?"

"Yes. I'm so so-"

She smacked the fuck outta me. "Don't ever call me text me LEAVE ME ALONE! Dirty ass hoe! WITH MY COUSIN!? BOTH OF YALL ROT! You don't deserve shit cause you DESTORY IT!" She yelled with tears rolling down her face.

She grabbed a suitcase from in the closet and some clothes and shoes on her side of the closet and threw them in the suitcase.

"You promised you'll never leave me TEYANA DAMN!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Unless you cheated and you cheated CHRIS! YOU CHEATED!" she sobbed and broke down on the floor.

I walked over to her and held her in my arms. "Please don't leave we can make this work. I love you, I don't have no feelings for her, it was just a one time thing plus we were high. Forgive me TEYANA PLEASE." I was begging by now. I never beg but fuck I can't lose her.

"A one time thing that happened twice! FUCK CHRIS! Why do you hate me? Huh? What does Heather have that I don't? What is she giving that I'm not? WHAT DO YOU FUCKIN WANT FROM ME!?"

"Nothing. I don't hate you. I just want to you stay."

"Well I wanted you to be faithful but you weren't... So I'm leaving." She got up got her shit and left out the door.

"Teyana stop! TEYANA! Yo I swear if you leave me... Please don't!" I yelled.

"I'll be back to get... The rest of my shit." She cried and slammed the door behind her.

What have I done.
I just lost Teyana. My heart. All of a sudden I lost control, all I know is that everything started flying everywhere and portraits broken, glass shattered. When I was done I sat there and cried my eyes out.

Teyana POV:

I drove off and pulled up into the Hilton Hotel, paid for my room and broke down as soon as I got in the room. Guess it was time to call my bestfriend, after all the years. I really needed her...