Ch. 21 // How You Feelin'

Tyga POV:

After I saw Heather & August at the Club yesterday I honestly don't care. I know most of the crew expect me to trip the fuck out but i'm not. Yeah, i loved Heather hell I still do but thats old news. She obviously moved on so i think its finally time for me to do the same. I say finally because even when we were younger and broke up I always knew in the back of my head we were always gonna get back together but not this time. I think its just better we don't date. I will always love her though.

Heather POV:

"Babe, im gonna go for a run!" I yelled and grabbed my keys, phone and headphones.

"Alright. Be safe." August yelled from the bathroom.

"I gotchu boo." i closed the door and when on my morning route around his block. We lived around the same area even though I lived in an apartment and August lived in this huge ass condo not to far from my crib.

August and I met 3 weeks after me and Ty broke up. We already knew each other cause he was good friends with Chris and Tyga, and at the time I was with Ty. We met at my homegirl Draya's Fashion Show for her clothing line 'Fine Ass Girls', I modeled in it. August was sitting front row had his eyes on me all night. After the show was the After Party, I was surprised no one from the crew was there but yeah. He asked for my number and one thing lead to another.

We've been on plenty of dates and i just deserve to be happy so I decided hey why not? I don't care if people think i'm a 'homie hopper' or whatever. I'm fenna do whet the hell im fenna do and everyone is gonna have to except my choices.

But anywayssss, I was about to change the song to Touchin', Lovin' x Trey Songz then i got a text from Tee.

TeyanaaaSauce: Mornin', bish lunch at 3?

Me: Yeees. Where you wanna go shawty?

TeyanaaaSauce: Golden Wok on 44th St. I want some Chinese food. (:

Me: Same boo. See you then bb. (:

I put my phone on my arm which had a phone holder and continued to run the block.

Once I got to Aug's house i ran straight to the kitchen grabbed a bottle and chugged it. My ass was thirsty like a dusty hoe in the club. Lemmmme tell you.

"Damn guuh. That water that good bae?" August laughed and pecked my cheek.

"Yeessss man. It's hot as hell out there!" I said tryna catch my breath.

"It's alright. As long as you keep that body looking right, you can have all the water in the worldddd ma." he laughed and grabbed my ass.

I laughed loud. "Boyyyyy get." i move his hands off my butt.

He laughed. "So what's the move for today sweetheart?" ahhhh he's N.O accent was so sexy maaane.

"Well I was gonna go out to lunch with Teyana at 3, so I was gonna head home shower stop by Sorella. We could chill later on?" I smiled.

"Damn. Um, actually I gotta work on a project at the studio. You can come thru tho." he sipped his water from his water bottle.

"Yeah babe. I would love too!" i smiled and hugged him.

"Great. I see your excited to see your man at work." He smirked and pecked my lips. I just melteddddd.

"Yees. I'm just excited to see how everything is new and different with you. It feels great." i smiled and stared at him.

"Aw. Look at Heath getting all caked up. But im excited to baby." i kissed her all over her face and stopped and stared.

"Your so damn beautiful and im so blessed to have you ma. You helping me change for the better and I appreciate you."

"Thank you Aug. That meant alot." i kissed him passionately. I was about to stick my tongue in and he whispered "Dont start something you gon' regret.." laughed and hugged me.

I laughed cause he was right. "Truuuuu. Look now you gettin me all caked. I gotta go boy." i kissed his cheek and ran upstairs to grab my bag and keys.

"See you later Bop." he kissed my lips and hugged me.

"See you ai." Love in Japanese is 'Ai' so my nickname for him is love because he shows me sooooo much love. I appreciate him and all his efforts.

I smiled and hopped in my all black BMW and drove home. I got there pretty quick because I wasn't to far from Aug.

I got out my car locked the doors and went to my mailbox to check the mail. Nothing.

I got in my apartments threw my keys and bag on the table, kicked of my nike roshe and immediately began stripping out of my clothes. I got in my bathroom did the hygiene thing and began to get ready for this lunch date w/ Tee.

I wore my bright pink hair down with a LK SnapBack on w/ my LK Baseball Jersey and some black jeans and my Gucci heels.

Even though me and Ty weren't together we agreed to ALWAYS keep Last King going. That's forever.

"Alright Gina, im out dis." i yelled and waved bye.

"Alright boss. Holla at me." she yelled back. Gina was my employee and my Godsister. I loved her like blood.

I pulled up Golden Wok 10 mins late. As soon as I walked in I spotted Teyana waiting in the front.

"Hey boo." I walked up to her and hugged her. I missed her alot to be honest.

"Hey baby." she pecked my cheek and hugged back.

"Table for two please." Tee said to the lady in the front.

"Okay ma'am. Follow me i'll show you the way."

We sat in a booth, ordered our drinks and food.

Teyana POV:

"So how's everything boo?" I asked sipping my sprite.

"Great. Just been busy with work, the gym, and August of course."she smiled and then drank her Tea.

"That's good to hear. I loved how you've been distant with ME." I said than took off my shades.

"I know. I'm just tryna get used to being with Aug and not Ty. Being around the crew makes me miss Michael alot. So i stay away. And I didn't want Michael to know anything about how i was doing." she blurted out.

"That doesn't mean you separate from me. I didnt break up with you. Hell, neither did Honey and Ron. But you dropped us. I was here before this crew and will still be here Heath." i replied back.

"I know but your with Chris an-"

"Whatever. I don't really want to hear it. Just promise it won't happen again. Yanno, i dont like it when we dont talk." I replied.

"Yeah and I apologize seriously." she grabbed my hand.

"Its alright boo. So tell me about August! How, when, did y'all have sex already?" I asked as the waiter came with our food.

"Wow. No we didn't have sex and we met at..." She explained everything to me and I just sat there taking everything in. Wow. She seems real happy with Aug...

Chris POV:

I was in the kitchen when my doorbell rang.

"Who it be?"

"August bruh."

Aw shit.