Ch. 24 // Double Take

Teyana POV:

I've been sitting her writing down ways that I can get Chris to know that i honestly do care about him. He is still at the Studio even though its about to be 1am. I called him and asked him to stop by and surprisingly he agreed. That just showed me that he actually did wanna work on this relationship. Cause that nigga was pretty heated at the Dance Studio.

I put in Tyga's Hotel California Album and turned to number 7 - Show You and kept it low and on repeat and waited for him to walk in.

I was on the verge of going to sleep when I heard the front door open. I looked up to see Chris.

I woke up and sat up. He sat next to me.

Chris POV:

I stayed at the studio until 12am. I was just thinking and recording a lot of songs with Aug.

After that, I trailed Ty to his new crib and we just smoked and talked about what happened between him and Heather. I know him and Heather are gonna end up back together they are like soul mates. Nothing can come between that. I let him know how me and Teyana were doing and he told me i should go get things right with her asap!

I agreed and now im in her house. We've been sitting here without saying a word for about 10 mins. Show You was playing in the background. I was just studying the music when she interrupted me.

"I apologize Chris. For everything. For not showing you how much I care and taking so long to properly introduce you to my family. I'm sorry baby. I will work on my attitude and I promise I wont let my past interfere with our relationship anymore. Chris, I love you. I love you so fucking much. I've been sittin here tryna figure out if i do and I know this feeling I've felt it before and i do love you. I understand if you dont wanna fuck with me anymore or if you don't lov-"

"Teyana, i love you too." i turned to her and kissed her lips.

"I love you so much babygirl." I whispered against her lips and I felt tears on my cheek. She was crying.

"I was so scared you didnt. I'm so so scared... You'll hurt me..." she blurted out.

I sighed & pulled her into a hug on my lap. "Never baby. I'll never hurt you. Okay. I just want you to take me seriously cause you haven't been. I understand that you have to get comfortable with all the questions and stuff."

"Alright Chris. I got you. I promise." she pecked my lips and hugged me.

"Promise me something else?" I asked.

She looked up at me.

"You'll never leave me."

"As long as you dont cheat, we are good." she said and laid her head on my chest.

•••

Short but cute. Another update coming sometime tonight. xoxo

-Kay