Liar Liar, Part Two (Remington Leith)

Holy shit this already has like 300 views let's gooooo.

3 Weeks Later

You walk backstage, smiling like a maniac. "Did that just happen?!" You say to yourself and jump up and down.

Flashback

You have a crush on Remington, making it impossible to not blush when he's around you. You always look away and smile or bite your lip when he's talking to you.

You walk out onstage with the boys and the crowd goes crazy for them all.
"My name is Remington, this is my brother Sebastian and my brother Emerson. And this it the beautiful Y/N!" He points to you and you laugh, blushing. You all start the first song and the boys start doing their thing.

You get through quite a few songs before Remington slows, putting his mic back on the stand. Sebastian starts playing the tune of Ma Chérie.

You all get really into it, Remington jumping slightly to the beat. You smile and shake your hips to the beat, closing your eye's to get more into it.

"Want to hold you in my arms
But you want nothing to do with me... Ma Cherie...
I can't seem to make you love me Today... oh today...
I just want to see that frown
Go away... go away
I see I see
You dancing tonight
Under his street light
I see I see
You drifting away from me
Baby..."

You feel a soft touch on your cheek. You open your eye's and turn your head to see Remington giving his signature smirk (You know the one). You blush and he continues.

He kissed your cheek...

You are now sitting in the van, going back to the hotel. You can still tell you are blushing slightly, trying to hide it from brown eyed beauty sitting beside you. You can feel him glancing every once and a while at you, but you just keep your eye's down. Bitting your lip and thinking about how much you have a crush on this boy.

(Sorry there's so many time changes lol)

Sebastian gives you the key to your shared room. The room you are being forced to share with Remington. It felt very set up, since Sebastian kept winking at both of you and would bring up some "Unnecessary jokes" while telling you both. You walk up to your room, opening the door and looking around the room. You can feel his presence behind you, but you don't look at him. You walk in and smile, "Look at this place!" You finally look at him and he gives you a sad look.

"What's wrong?" You ask and he sighs, closing the door. "You can't even talk to me. I mean if you didn't like it you could have told me." He says and you blush. "I-I didn't really think you meant it to be honest. I was embarrassed because I thought you we're just trying to lighten the mood... Or something." You look down to try and cover your cherry red cheeks.

Remington walks up to you, titling your face up with his hand. He looked into your eye's for a moment before leaning down and kissing you softly. You kiss back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I meant it."

Oof I hope this does justice. Sorry it took so long whoops.