Birthday Girl ([Best friend] Palaye Royale)

This one will be a little different. A little short but I think you guys will like it. No smoochy stuff, just some good ole' friendship. :)♡

You were never one for birthdays. It was a day each year that signified a year closer to death. Of course, your parents tried with parties when you were young or sending you off on vacations in your teen years, but now you barely noticed till five PM that it was that special day.

"Y/nnnnnn!" You hear one of the boys say right outside your door. "What Seb." You groan, turning and landing on your stomach. You were sprawled out like a star fish, and as Seb walked in he saw nothing but your mop of hair and legs peaking out of the large comforter. "Do you know what day it is?" You hear him as before the sound of loud footsteps travel towards your room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Remington yells, jumping and landing on top of you. "Holy shit ow!" Laughing, you wiggle under him before deciding theres no use. "This is what you get for trying to hide away from us." Emersons voice speaks up, before you groan. "You guys know how I feel about my Birthday. It's just like every other day." You say before they all roll their eyes in rhythm.

"Y/n, you aren't going to trick us out of it this year, we've got some good stuff planned." Remington tells you, before rolling over and landing beside you. "Like what?" You ask, turning and sitting up beside him. "Well we ordered you food, and some cake." Sebatian explains, and you smile. "So no parties?" You ask hopeful.

"No parties."

"Just us four?" You continue.

"Just us!" Emerson smiles.

"Then fine. But it better be (favorite cake), or else I'm not going to get up next year." You smile, and the boys laugh. "We'll keep that in mind Y/n/n." Remmington states as her wraps an arm around you.

The rest of the day goes on with the boys delivering food to the table, then a present or two, small of course, before Sebastian finally pulls out your cake. He places it on the table and lights the candles, running quickly to grab his guitar before strumming the tune of Happy Birthday. As the boys start to sing around you, you smile lightly. You feel your eyes start to well up little, the feeling of regret filling your brain.

You never truly had a friendship like you do with these boys. Your past friends never really cared, and of course your family tried but a family could only do so much for a young child and teen. But now was different. Living with the boys made you a lot happier of a person. You were always  going on adventures or just having a blast as their fourth in command. You shake off the tears before blowing out your candles, smiling brighter as the boys cheer.

Maybe I'm warming up to birthdays...