Home is with you Part 1(Emerson Barrett)

HEY Y'ALL! IT'S BEEN A WHILE (SORRY) BUT THREE THINGS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER:
·IT'S GONNA BE A TWO PARTER!
·IT'S GONNA BE IN FIRST PERSON!
·PART ONE (THE CHAPTER YOU ARE READING ATM) IS GONNA HAVE A LOT OF FLASHBACKS. ALL FLASHBACKS ARE ITALICIZED!
ENJOY AND THANKS FOR READING!!❤

I walk on the concrete sidewalk, rain pouring down onto my unbrella as heavily as my heart was beating. It had been 8 months, 8 months since I last saw him.

Emerson...

That name brings me so many amazing memories. Like our first date, he brought me on a picnic in a beautiful park. We were surrounded my trees and it was the most perfect day out.

"I feel it's too early to say such big words Y/N... But I need to get this off my chest or else I'll never be able to say it." He looks at me sweetly, those eye's. God I loved his eyes, they were as bright as his smile.

"What is it Emmy?" I ask and put my hand on top of his own. He blushes slightly and sits up somewhat straighter than before.

"Well Y/N I love you. I've loved you ever since I first saw you. I love you so much that I've broke the rule of telling the person you love them on the first date." I laugh, smiling widely at him.

"Oh Em. I love you too!" Now it's his turn to smile brightly, he jumps and topples me over into a hug. He put his hands on my cheeks and just looks at me.

"You're so beautiful." He leans down and kisses me softly...

God those memories. It makes me hate myself for ever doubting him. The one person that actually loved me. The one person who cared.

Emmy was becoming... Different though. He was getting secretive, not telaling me things. He was spending so much time with the band that I wasn't dure if he was actually with the band.

I thought he was cheating on me...

Stupid I know but at the time I was so scared to lose him. I loved him so much that if I had to find out the hard way I probably would've never seen anyone ever again.

So I confronted him, asked him straight up if he was cheating on me. He said no, wondered what I was talking about, you know the deal.

"Em I don't know if I believe you. You've been so secretive lately." I look down, the look he gave me was a sad one. "Babe I wouldn't ever cheat on you, what are you even talking about?" He asks. He puts a hand on my shoulder but I tug it away.

"Y/n I've just been busy with the band, we're finally making it somewhere. I thought you understud and were proud of me..." He says in a sad tone.

This conversation goes into us starting to fight. Him saying that I must not care and me sarying that I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It went on for hours before, well I left.

I left for the stupid reason of just not believing him. Now I haven't seen him since. I've missed him, waking up without the hugs and sweet talk and me not being able to make eachother breakfast. Him not being there when I had a bad day at work, being able to cheer me up in an instant by just smiling.

It's been months since I've realized how much I actually miss him. So I've made a decision.

I'm gonna go see him...

Part Two will be out soon! Love you all, thanks for over 3K veiws ❤❤
- Izzy