The End (Probably)

This is a sad announcement that I've been dreading to have to actually announce, but this book will be going on an indefinite break.
Now what will that look like?

Probably not much...
I wish I could promise that this is not the end, but I highly doubt I will post much more, if any. I'm not that big of a fan of Palaye Royale anymore, I've grown as both a person, a fan, and also a writer. I'm in high school, trying to pass AP classes, hang out with people I love as much as I can (while still staying safe btw), I'm different than when I first started this book thinking of it in good fun. I'm not emo anymore, although I do dress like an alternative girl ✌☠. Younger me would've given anything to be the me I have grown to be now.

That being said I really enjoyed writing these imagines! I loved all the comments and praise you all would leave, even though I think most of my stories are garbage lmao. I really want to thank my readers for actually giving me a space to post my teenage angsty fan fiction, because god knows I needed the space to do that in 2017.

I just wanted to actually finally tell you all, since I know I've gotten oodles of comments asking me to post more. Once again, your support as readers encouraged me so much these past few years! I've loved all the moments I as an author have been able to interact with you all. ❤

Lastly... thank you for reading these. I appreciate you all more than you will ever know. My DMs are always open if any of you would ever like to talk, just be warned I've quite busy lately so it may take me a while!

Love, Izz ❤