🎼Teenage Heartbreak Queen (Remington Leith)

First off!
This was a recommendation by KilljoyYBSinner
Second! This was done by the lovely and amazing Madmaid1121! I love this lots and she helped my by writing this out for all of you. Go show her some love ❤😘

Remington's POV

She used to go,
She used to hide and not let me know.
Now I wait,
While she's in bed and sleeps all day.

Y/n and I used to be such good friends. We knew each other since we were little kids, being friends through being neighbors. We always hung out together and sometimes with my brothers, though most of the time it was just us.

She used to dance,
She used to cry as she held my hand.
Oh no we used to say,
We won't ever change, change, change.

Growing up turned out to be more difficult than we figured. It was hard to find time to hang out while Emerson, Sebastian, and I were working on Kropp Circle. Y/n and I started acting like stupid teens, getting drunk or high behind stores or houses after band practices.

I fell in love with my best friend
She fell in love with you instead
'Cause she's a teenage heartbreak queen
Oh it's me and my misery
I fell in love with my best friend
Now she is sleeping in your bed
'Cause she's a teenage heartbreak queen
Now it's me and my misery

Prom eventually made its way to us. She had a boyfriend and I had no plans on going to prom alone, but she someone convinced me. When I got there I found out her boyfriend stood her up, and she broke up with him. That night when we went back home, and were sitting on the stairs in front of her house, I asked her to be my girlfriend; and we started dating for a while, until we both decided we were better as friends; but I was still in love with her.

It's not the same
The way she used to say my name
Now she's strange
It's outta hand cause something's changed
Something's changed

Every time we hang out now, she seems hesitant to talk to me. I met her new boyfriend, and he's a total jackass. One day when I was coming home I could see in her window that they were arguing. He left angry at her and she was left crying on the floor.

I loved her madly but she went away
I can't believe that she won't see my pain
Though I'm not with her I have lost my mind
I love her madly 'til the end of time, no.

I ran over and went to calm her down. I spent the entire night with her like when we were kids, watching movies, playing video games, and eating way too much. I stay the night at her house, and we end up falling asleep cuddled up together on the couch. In the morning when we wake up, we were both confused about what we were. We actually talked about what we should be, and I ended up asking her out again. I asked to come with me on tour and she agreed...

Present day

I was shook awake by something, or someone... "Hey baby, get up. You have sound check in an hour." Y/n says. I smile up at her, "Alright but you're coming with me. " I tell her.