Omfg sorry but I'm sad and I need to talk about this.

If you guys didn't watch or like a show called Adventure Time then you probably won't be interested in this.

If you are still here though you probably either liked the show, loved it, or you're like me and it's one of your favorite shows on the planet.

Adventure Time is ending tonight. As somebody that was so interested in the lore and characters in that show, I'm legitamently crying my eye's out.

The show was so interesting to my little brain when it came onto my TV for the first time. The show was colourful, funny, and it made me so excited for the next episode.

It actually had a story line and it followed the characters as the grew. I loved this show with all my heart. It makes me sad that it's ending but I'm so happy I got to grow up with it. I watched through most seasons and was there from episode 1 to tonight.

Sorry, just wanted to be sad and tell people about my favorite show. If any of you guys loved it as well PM me please I need people to talk to about this lmao.

As usual, thank you for reading lovlies ❤ Hopefully I'll be able to post soon, school is a lot and I don't really have time atm but I'll try and post one soon I promise.

And goodbye Adventure Time, it's been a good run❤