Chapter 2~New crush?

Isas Pov
We made it to a huge mansion?! Dad knocked on the door. "Hello Barry." A old man says smiling. "Hey Alfred." He says as we walk inside. I look at my locket. "Hey Bruce." Dad says giving The man a hug. I look around crossing my arms. "Isa this is Bruce." Dad says as I waved. "She's kinda closed off after her mother." He whispered. "Thanks for saying my business dad."

I say sarcastically as they look at me concerned. I pull my hood over my face and I look away. "Alright Be Good, Ill be back for you in a year ok?" He asks hugging me tightly. "Whatever dad, Have fun." I say sarcastically as he looked at me sadly. He speeds out the manor. "Isa this is Dick, Jason and Damian." He says as they all wave at me. Dick was smiling at me. "Cool." I say with no emotion. "Whatever my dad told you, Don't ask me about it." I say sternly as I walk away. My eyes sadden.

Bruce's Pov
We all looked at Barry's daughter concerned, She's super depressed, I know Dick has a crush on her it's easy to notice, And he can be the one to help her. "Dick, Show Isa to the room she'll be staying In." I say as he nodded. "Whatever." She says annoyed as they walked upstairs.

Isas Pov
He opened the door. "Thanks." I mumbled. "Are you ok?" He asks concerned. My eyes watered and I looked away. "You don't know the amount of things I've lost or the things that happened to me." I say softly as I sit on the ground. He sat next to me. Bruce was watching them from the cameras. "What happened to you?"

He asks concerned. "W-Well, It starts with my mom." I say as he looked at me sadly. "I was 8, And we were celebrating her birthday with my grandpa, Dad was out as flash, A huge black fog surrounded the house, It trapped my mom inside."

I say shakily. "My dad got there too late, He sped us out the house and it exploded, And when we went back inside.... S-She was." I pause as tears fall down my face. "She was dead." I say shakily as tears fall down my face. He stayed quiet as he looked at me concerned. "And ever since,

I kept myself from the entire world, I would spend everyday trying to find who killed my mother, The only things I would do, Are help my dad being Lightning, My "hero" name." I say as he nodded concerned. "That sounds horrible." He says softly. "Today's the day she was murdered as well."

I say as his eyes widened. "My dad didn't even let me see her grave." I say with pain in my voice. He hugged me tightly. I didn't move as tears fall down my face. He let go. "Does anyone help you?"

He asks. "They would try, But I don't let anyone in, You just seem..... Trusting." I say as he chuckled a bit. "Trusting?" He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes. He walked out as I looked out the window. Bruce was still watching her. I make a board appear.

Everything on my mother. "I won't stop looking Mom, I promise." I say sadly. I take my hood down and wipe my tears. I make it disappear. "Hey, You ok?" Bruce asks walking in. I made the board disappear before he saw it. "No." I mumble. "You miss your mom don't you?"

He asks concerned as I nodded. "I tried for so long trying to get over it, But it's constantly on my mind." I say shakily. "I know how you feel." He says concerned. I look at him confused. "I lost my parents when I was 8, They were shot by a man named Joe Chill." He says as my eyes widened. "And over time, And with help, It gets easier to deal with." He says looking at me. "I really hope so." I say softly as he looked at me concerned. He walked out closing the door.