Chapter 23~Apology

Isas Pov
It's been a few days and dad was still in the cave. He's stuck on a medical bed while he heals for three weeks. Me and Dick gotten much closer since he's been comforting me. He knows everything about me now and he loves me anyways.

I woke up to Dick kissing my neck. "Morning." He says smiling. "So, What you wanna Do today?" He Asks as we sit up. He made a hickey but I'll cover it up with makeup. "I dunno." I say. "Well, I know what I'm doing with my day, Spend it with my girlfriend."

He says in my ear. I rest my head on his shoulder as he kisses my cheek. "Hey lovebirds." Jason says walking in and ruining the moment. We chuckle as we got out of bed. I cover the hickey up silently as Dick snickered. "Bruce wants you to downstairs for a minute." He says.

"And I totally didn't see you know what." He says smirking. Dick chuckled nervously as I snap my fingers and appeared in a green checkered hoodie and black jeans. Jason was already downstairs. He changed as we walked downstairs. He didn't tell him. "What's up?" I ask. "Barry."

He says. "Before you ask he's Alright but somethings different." Bruce says. Me and Dick look at each other as we walk downstairs with Bruce and Jason. "Izzy." He says smiling. "Hey dad, You feeling better?" I ask. "Just a bit drowsy." He says. He's right his facial expression shows emptiness. "Will leave you to alone for a minute."

Bruce says as Dick kisses my cheek as they walk upstairs. "Dad tell me what's wrong please." I say softly. I sit on the chair next to him. "You." He says as I look at him confused. "I never cared to notice you before pumpkin they were spying. And your all grown up."

He says. "I should have never started drinking in the first place." He says looking away. "Dad, Why do you mostly ignore me?" I ask. "You remind me so much of your mother, You have her hair color while you have everything else like me,

Just made it hard, And I should have been honest and told you." He says looking at me. "I should have been the one to find you when you were kidnaped, Should have stoped that Ex of yours, And I should have payed more attention." My eyes watered. I always wanted him to say those words. I hugged him tightly not hurting him as he hugged me back. We held on much longer as tears fall down my face.

Dicks Pov
We smiled at them from the window. Isa was still hugging Barry. We walked the living room and sat on the couch. "So Bruce, Guess What Dick and Isa were doing." He says with a smirk. "At least I'm not the one who got a girl pregnant now did I?"

I ask with a smirk. "We were drunk." He says annoyed. "That's not what Stephanie tells her." I say with a smirk. Bruce chuckled. "Like old times." He says. Me and Jason laugh. "And were 18, Your 16 And gonna be a teen little dad in a few months."

I say snickering. He nearly choked on his water as Bruce laughed. "W-What?" He says stuttering. "It's been 4 months, 5 left." I say. Bruce chuckled as his eyes gotten wider. "Which reminds me I gotta see her." He says in a worried tone as he speeds out the door. We laugh as we went watch Isa and Barry.

Isas Pov
We let go of the hug smiling. "If Time wasn't dangerous I'd change all the times I was drinking and spend everyday with my daughter." He says smiling at me. "But you cant, You need to rest, But promise me, Do not drink ever again for the rest of your life."

I say serious. "I promise." He says hugging me again. He lets go as I walk away. "Huh." Is all I say. "Seriously you too need a type of bell." I say as they chuckle. "We saw hugging." Dick says smiling. "Yeah."

I say looking at him from afar. "But him keeping his promise not to drink is not gonna happen." I say as they chuckled. My phone buzzed. "Hey girl." Stephanie texts. "How you doing with 5 month prego belly?" I laugh. "Stephanie."

I say as they chuckle. Horrible I'm a watermelon in another watermelon. I chuckle. "A watermelon in a water melon." I say as Bruce and Dick chuckle as we sat on the couch. "I always wanted my dad to say that." I say as Bruce smiled at me. "I wanted him to apologize for everything and he did."

I say with a small chuckle. "Just wish it didn't take him almost dying for him to admit it." I say a bit annoyed as they look at me concerned. "He's able to leave in a few days." Bruce says as I nodded. My phone buzzed. "I hate this pain." I laugh. "Poor Steph getting kicked to death."

I say as Bruce and Dick chuckled. "You'll Be Fine, You want a Daughter right?" My phone dinged. Yeah but not with this pain. I chuckle. That's what pregnant means." Then i wasn't ready for it. I laugh as I turn my phone off. "There gonna be a train wreck." I say as Bruce chuckled.