Chapter 32~Gender

Isas Pov
We break away smiling. I turn back around to look down on the city. He wrapped his arms around me so I wouldn't get cold. "You know I love you right?"

Dick asks putting his head on top mine. "Yeah." I say as I turn away to face him. He smiled at me. He kissed me softly as I kiss him back. We break away very slowly. We stared in each other's eyes. I threw my arms around his neck as we kiss deeply.

He smiled into it as he put a hand on my face. I hug him tightly as he hugs me back. I giggle. He chuckles as we laugh. "Do you trust me?" He Asks. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Yeah." I say as he smiled. "Good, Cause we kinda need to get down."

He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes. He grabs my waist and grapples to the next roof. Have to admit that scared me and our unborn child. "Scared?" He Asks. "A bit." I say as he chuckles. "I just speed off roofs not that."

I say as he chuckled hugging me. "Sorry but we have a few more roofs to jump to before we can get down." He says with a smirk. "I hate you." I say with a chuckle. "You love me." He jokes. "Yeah." I say as he pecked my lips as he grapples to the next few roofs.

We finally got down and I sighed in relief. His hand was still around my waist. His eyes widened. No one was out this late. "It kicked." He says with a smile. I smiled back. "Yeah, Been doing that for a bit." He kisses me deeply as I kissed him back.

We break away as he smiled more. "I kinda have a doctors appointment tomorrow if you want to be there." I say. "If I want to be there, Of course I'll be there, It is our child." He says hugging me.

That Made my heart melt. We walked back to the manor. He had his suit off as we walked inside. Bruce smiled at us. We walked upstairs. We changed and climbed in bed. He put his arms around me. I kiss his shoulder as he smiled. "I love you." Dick says kissing my cheek. "Me to Dick." I say resting my head on his shoulder. We went to sleep.

Dicks Pov
When I felt a kick that made me so happy. It was morning and Isa wasn't by me. She was by the window, Guess it kicked her last night.

Isas Pov
"Dad the child needs to chill." I say. I had it on speaker. He laughs. "Sorry Izzy That's what they do." "Know I now what Stephanie meant Geez." I say as he laughs again. "Have fun at the doctors."

He says with a smirk in his voice. "I'd hurt you if I could dad." I say chuckling. "I know You would no I gotta go, Some metas are destroying a warehouse." "Bye Dad." I say with a chuckle as I end the call. I looked at the ring Dick gave me last night.

I smiled a real smile at it. My phone rang and I answered it. "Hey Caitlin." I say. "Hey Isabelle you too still coming for that doctors appointment?"

She Asks. "Yeah we'll be at the lab, Since it's half Meta human, If someone else looked at it then well, That would be bad." I say with a small chuckle. "It will be just me You and your boyfriend I'm happy for you too."

She says. "Thanks Caitlin." I say hanging up. "When are you never spying on me?" I ask with a smirk as he walked over and hugged me. "You are my fiancé now so I have to protect you."

He says with a smirk. "I was up earlier to practice the ice dance and today's the last time I dance till this is born." I say as he chuckled hugging me. He got dressed as we went to central. "This is where I spend everyday." I say as he looked a bit impressed. We walked inside. "IZZY!" Cisco shouted as he hugged me. "Hey Cisco." I say chuckling. Everyone meet Dick as they chuckled. "Come on you to." Caitlin says as they chuckle. We walked to a room.

Dicks Pov
I chuckled once Caitlin put that stuff on her stomach. She made a face as I chuckled. "Yeah it's freezing Sorry." Caitlin says with a chuckle as Isa rolled her eyes.

Isas Pov
We look at it amazed as we see the little baby in my stomach. "It's a girl!" Caitlin says excitedly. "A Little Isabelle." Dick jokes as I playfully smack him. She chuckled at us. "Half Meta Half human,

She has a few powers which I'll tell you later cause of your dance." She says as we nodded. We walked out holding hands. "A little Isabelle." Dick says hugging me. "Quit saying that." I say with a chuckle. "It's true."

He says with a smirk. He kisses me softly. "I'm not doing that again that was way to cold." I say as he laughed. My phone buzzed. "Hey I decided to tell you now so your daughter has your nature powers, She can turn invisible and make anything appear out of thin air, And your speed.

I show Dick and he smiled. "And powerful just like you." He says kissing my cheek. "Thanks." I say leaning on his shoulder as we walk back to his car. We make it to the ice ring as we got out walking inside. "Isa there you are dear, Dick it's nice to see you again."

Regina says as we smile at her. "You kinda have to dye your hair blonde again." She whispers. "I'll just use my powers." I whisper as she nodded. I snap and it was blonde. Dick chuckles. "Bruce and Barry will be here in a bit I'll see you in the audience." Dick says kissing me softly as he walked away.