Chapter 26~Labor

Isas Pov
It's been a few months and I was at Stephanie's house since her baby is almost due. "I'm ready for this thing to get out of me." She complains. Me Dick became super serious and I love him a lot. "Well Hopefully it's sooner then you think." I say with a smirk. I have senses and I can tell it's gonna happen soon.

She stood up but then her water broke. My eyes widened. "Get me to a hospital!" She says. I get her to the car and I get in the driver seat. I call Dick as I start speeding down the street. "Dick get your asses to the hospital Stephanie's having there baby." "WHAT?!" We hear Jason shout as I hear Bruce chuckle in the background. "If you see a car speeding that's me."

I say as they laugh. "We understand." Dick says with a small chuckle. "Will be there soon." Dick says hanging up. She screams in pain. "We're almost there." I say as I park. I get her inside quickly. Doctors rush towards her and they put her on a table.

I sat in the chair exhausted. Dick Bruce and Jason walked in. They chuckle once they see me. They sat in the chairs. "How'd it happen?" Dick Asks. I chuckle. "She was complaining and it was like the kid heard her and decided to get here."

I say as they laughed. Jason looks lightheaded. Me and Dick smirk at him. "Nervous are we?" Dick asks as Bruce chuckles at him. "Shut up." He says with fear in his eyes. "Get your ass in there." I push him out the waiting room and sat back down.

They chuckled. "Look at you." Dick says. "You'd be surprised how I know about this, One of the cases I had, Someone was going into labor without a hospital." I say as they chuckle. "And what she held was my hand."

I say as they laugh. "Turned purple." I say as Bruce chuckled at me. "Good thing It was my lost aunt, Shes in Central somewhere." I say as they nodded. "You ran 2 red lights." Dick says with a chuckle. "Either that or my dads car would be ruined so yeah."

I say as Bruce chuckled. We see a doctor come out. She smiled at us. "Your friend passed out after the delivery, So did Jason." She says as Bruce chuckled. She brought us to the room.

I smack him awake as Dick and Bruce chuckle. "Dang she's passed out Alright." I say as Bruce chuckles. We looked at Jason when the doctor handed him his daughter. The doctor left. "Look at you Jaybird!"

Dick coos as Bruce smiled at him. She had blonde hair mixed with a bit of black and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. "She's so adorable!" I say in awe. "Yeah." He says softly. "Look at the camera."

Bruce chuckles as I take a picture of them. "If I go threw that again I'm seriously gonna hurt your ass." Stephanie mumbles making us laugh. "How ya feeling since you almost ruined my dads car a bit." I say as Dick silently chuckles. "Like a Bomb went off, What do you think?"

She says sarcastically as Bruce chuckled. Jason hands Stephanie their child. Dick videos this with a smirk on his face as Bruce chuckled at us. "Want me to call your mom?" I ask. "Yeah." She says looking at her daughter smiling. I put it to my ear. "Hey Izzy whats up?"

She asks. "You have a granddaughter Miss Brown." I say smiling. She squealed which Bruce and Dick heard. "I'll be there right away." She says hanging up. We walked closer to Stephanie. Her little eyes opened and I awed. "So cute."

I say chuckling. "What are you to gonna name her?" Dick asks with a chuckle as he still records it. Stephanie smiled. "Lynne." She says as we smile at her. "It means beautiful waterfall in a language I forgot." I say as Bruce silently chuckled. "Bruce you wanna hold her?" Stephanie asks.

Jason handed it to Bruce. He chuckled as she looked at him. "Look at you, Grandpa Bruce." Jason jokes a bit as Bruce chuckled. Bruce handed her to me as I silently chuckled. "Hey Lynne." I say smiling at her. Dick was recording everything as I rolled my eyes at him. Bruce chuckled.

I grab his phone and hand him Lynne. Jason records it as we chuckle. She made a little noise as Jason smiled at him. "That was cutest noise in the world."

I say in awe as Bruce chuckled at me. "I made it." Stephanie's mom says out of breath as we chuckle. "Mom did you rush to get here?" Steph asks smiling.

Her mom chuckled. "It's so adorable." Miss brown says. "Right? They can't admit that." I say as they laugh. She bounced Lynne In her arms a bit. She hands her back to Stephanie. The doctor walked back in. "Seems everyone's here, Got quite the little family." The doctor says as we chuckle.

Dick smiles. We all knew what he was thinking and chuckled. "Can you take a picture?" Dick says as everyone laughs. "Of course I can." He says as we chuckle. We gathered around and he snapped the picture. "Alright Dick, We have to let her rest."

I say as Bruce and Jason chuckle. I pushed him out the door laughing most of the time. I grab his phone as he pouts. Jason and Bruce chuckled at him. "I'll send these to you guys cause I don't trust him." I say as they laugh. I sent them to everyone at the manor and Bruce Jason And me. Even Alfred.

The doctor came find us. "She'll Be here till tomorrow so you can get her tomorrow morning." She says as we nodded. I make Sure no one was looking and I make a pair of clothes appear in my hands. "She might want These I'll be back." I say as they laugh.